Final boss. (Part 7)

The iconic orange rim suddenly appeared around the top of Naruto's eyes as he entered sage mode.

He raised both hands over his chest and as Kyuseishu slammed into him, he pushed back and amazingly was able to stop him in his tracks.

Korra gasped. "Your sage mode gives you that kind of physical strength?!"

Naruto grimaced as this giant creature was very tough to hold back. "Yep!" He grunted as he gave a sudden shove and successfully pushed back Kyuseishu.

The gulfskin seemed partially surprised, but mostly angered from Naruto's recent comment. "You have improved suddenly in strength, but you shall never get the chance to call me such a name ever again! Your lifetime shall not exceed this day!"

Naruto raised his hand. "I'm not here to talk. I'm here to fight, so if you're not a wienee, come fight me!"

The beast growled loudly and charged straight at Naruto once more.

Naruto got in a battle-ready stance as the gulfskin approached him rapidly.

Korra watched at a distance, as Naruto ducked down slightly, and as Kyuseishu passed over him in blind rage, Naruto pushed upward from the bottom, and ended up flipping the creature onto his back.

Naruto breathed heavily after that close call. 'I almost was run over by him just now.' He thought. 'Better be careful about doing that again.'

Kyuseishu rose up to his feet. "You worthless child! My skin is tougher than iron! My teeth are sharper then ten thousand swords in one! I will not lose to a few petty children!"

Naruto moved his hand in a talking motion as he spoke.

Kyuseishu growled deeply. "You insolent fool!"

Naruto stopped with the hand motion to create six shadow clones. "Whatever man. Stop saying such stupid stuff like 'insolent fool'. It just makes you sound like a b*st*rd!"

Naruto held up his right hand as his clones helped him forma  rasenshuriken above his head. "We'll see how tough your skin is after this!"

Four of his clones ran ahead of him as they charged at Kyuseishu.

He gritted his teeth. "You are disrespectful! I shall teach you how to be right now!"

He charged at the clones and literally plowed through them as if they were nothing more then small rocks.

The real Naruto and the two remaining clones all ran at Kyuseishu.

The two clones drew kunai and ran ahead of the original with the rasenshuriken. One tried to slide under Kyuseishu, but he stepped on him, and caused him to disappear.

The other attempted to jump over and stab him from behind, but as soon as he jumped over and landed on the other side, Kyuseishu backhanded him into a puff of smoke.

Naruto threw his rasenshuriken at the gulfskin; hoping it was fast enough to catch him.

He dodged it however, and it smashed into the ground with a large explosion of white.

Korra stood up. 'What can I do to help?' She wondered to herself as she watched these things unfold.

Little did she know that Bolin, Ikki, Meelo, and Tenzin were all thinking the same thing.

She clenched her fist tightly. "I won't allow Naruto to lose. I will help him win. It's no use to stand by and just hope he'll win. I've got to engage in battle as well."

Bolin looked at Tenzin. "I'm gonna go help Naruto and Korra. You guys can stay here and watch over Jinora."

Ikki shook her head. "I want to help though!"

Meelo nodded. "Me too! You can't win on your own!"

Tenzin looked at his two younger children, then at Jinora. "I'll stay with her. You three go."

Bolin nodded. "Ok then. You guys... follow me!" He began to run toward the battle, but instead of following him, Ikki and Meelo just flew up into the air and went ahead of him.

Bolin sighed. "Not everyone can fly Bolin. Maybe one day..."

Naruto balled his hands into fists. "Da** it!"

Kyuseishu chuckled wickedly. "You are too slow! I will never let you catch me you pest!"

Naruto gritted his teeth roughly as he tried to think of ways to outdo this fat idiot.

He turned in time to see Korra, as well as Ikki and Meelo coming toward him. And a little farther he could see Bolin too.

He looked back at Kyuseishu. "Maybe not me alone. But, looks like you're going to have five of us pests to deal with in a second!"