Air temple.

Once they got out of the spirit world, they got onto their air bison, and took off.

Tenzin and the other airbenders decided to postpone the spirit world trip because of Naruto's sudden appearance. They thought he might've wanted to be out of the spirit world for a little while.

So they decided to take him to Air Temple Island.

When they arrived, some of the younger more ecstatic airbenders wanted to show Naruto around.

So when they landed their bison, they had Naruto jump off and follow them.

Some had never been there before, but the ones that had or had read about it, gave Naruto the full tour.

They showed him where the dine, where the sleeping quarters were, the meditating room, even outside's airbender personal training mechanism.

Naruto didn't really pay attention to the history or anything else besides they looks of the place, and the location.

"This is where we train to be like a leaf." Oliss, the younger smarter one told Naruto. "Maybe you should try and see if your an airbender or not."

"Be like a leaf?" Naruto wondered. "Why would a leaf help you in battle? Shouldn't you work on becoming the best Shinobi you can be?"

They all appeared confused when Naruto said the word 'Shinobi'.

"Here, just try it." One of the others said; using air and starting the whole thing up.

Naruto again marveled at how they could blow wind like it was nothing. They contraption started, and Naruto just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"You step in, avoid all the spinning columns, and try to make it to the other side without getting hit." Oliss informed Naruto.

Naruto gulped. It looked kind of dangerous and painful. "Maybe I'll just pass up this training." He began backing up slowly, but another kid pushed him toward in.

"Tibithian!" Oliss shouted.

Tibithian shrugged. They all watched as Naruto failed miserably.

He got shot out and hit the ground with a 'thud'.

"I think... I don't like this one." He said. He then passed out.

When Naruto woke up, he was lying on a mat on the floor.

Naruto sat up quickly. He looked and found all his clothes were still on besides his cloak, which was hanging on a hook a few feet away.

Naruto stood up and put on his cloak.

He opened the door and walked out.

He walked down the hallway until he found where some of the airbenders were at, including the old long bearded guy.

Naruto walked in. "How long was I out?"

Tenzin stood up. "About two minutes." He then put his hand to his forehead. "I'm sorry for them. They are just really excited to have you here for some reason."

Naruto smiled. "It's ok. I had worse training when I was learning sage mode."

Tenzin looked confused, and Naruto sighed. "Never mind."

"Maybe he should battle one of the airbenders to see what kind of bender he is, if he's one at all." Oliss said.

Naruto scowled at Oliss. Oliss looked offended.

"Oh alright." Tenzin agreed. "But whoever he fights him, will have to hold back."

Tenzin turned to Naruto. "I never did learn your name."

"Oh, I'm Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto said, raising his hand for a shake.

Tenzin shook it. "Well, alright. Naruto will fight whomever I choose. That way, no one will knock him unconscious again."

Naruto smiled; awaiting the battle where he could show off his skill.