Gathering information.

Korra searched 10 blocks around in every direction, but there was no sign of them.

So, after a one hour thorough search, she dejectedly walked back inside the stadium to relay the bad news to everyone.

When she walked back inside, she was greeted with Tenzin rushing up to her, and asking, "Where's Naruto? Did you get him back?"

She shook her head after a several second pause. "No. I tried. I did, I swear."

Tenzin sighed sorrowfully, as he looked behind himself, and shook his head.

Ikki walked up to them. "Naruto's gone for good?"

Korra shook her head. "No way would I let that happen! We will get him back! We-we will just need to start from another source! So what happened in here when I was trying to catch the kidnapper?"

Tenzin gestured for her to look around. The stadium was now in pieces, and the stage was barely standing upright at this point.

"They did all this damage to try and distract us from the real reason they had come." He informed her.

Korra looked around and gritted her teeth. "They're definitely gonna get some avatar butt-kicking when I see them again."

Tenzin held up his finger. "Wait a second. You may want to refrain from doing that. We have a... guest with us now, thanks to  Bolin."

Korra peeked past Tenzin to see Bolin sitting cross-legged in front of another person.

Korra pushed past Tenzin lightly, as she walked closer to inspect who was there.

It was one of the kidnappers.

She gasped, and the air around the bottom of her left palm turned to a small fire dagger.

Blin held up his hands as he stood up. "Wait! I just finished tying his bonds! He can't escape! Don't take out the only means of finding Naruto!"

She looked away and the fire dagger wore off. Bolin breathed a sigh of relief.

She looked back at the man aggressively, and stomped over to him, as she lifted him by the collar with one of her hands.

"Where did you guys take Naruto?!" She asked with much force in her voice. "Tell me now!"

The man chuckled wickedly. "You can't scare me. I'm not fooled by your 'tough' act. You lost all the connections to your past avatars is that right? You feel weak and vulnerable inside. Not tough." He spit on the ground.

She growled and was ready to punch him, but she instead controlled herself, and let him fall to the ground roughly.

Bolin turned toward the tied-up kidnapper. "Hey, I can strike a deal with ya. You tell us where Naruto is, and... we'll do something for you ok?"

Jinora grabbed Bolin's arm, and gently pulled him to the side. "We can't do that!" She whispered. "He's a criminal! We can't set him free."

Bolin smirked. "I know what I'm doing."

Jinora nodded and let go of his arm. Bolin returned to the man.

"What was I saying? Ah yes. We can do something for you in exchange for information on where they took Naruto to."

The man shook his head. "I know this game. Not gonna work on me."

Bolin leaned in. "Are you sure you want to pass this up? Because... I have an ally in the law... his name is Mako, and given that he's my bro... I can put in a few words for him to uh... ahem 'interrogate' you later on..."

The man instantly became scared. "Mad Mako?! No! No don't! Please don't, I'll tell you anything you want to know! Just don't make me go near him!"

Bolin looked back at the others, and smiled. He then faced the man again.

"Ok... I think I may be able to keep my mouth from going off, but there is a price." He said smoothly.

The man swallowed hard. "Alright, alright. I'll tell ya where the kid is."

Bolin leaned in a little more. "Go on?"

The man nodded. "A little closer."

Bolin did so.

The man leaned into his ear. "They took Naruto to..."