Set up.

They decided to go to the old elemental tournament arena.

Korra and Bolin both had a strong sense of nostalgia when they entered, and they both looked around enveloped in memories.

All of the group, consisting of Meelo, Ikki, Jinora, Korra, Naruto, Bolin, and Tenzin at the moment, all walked inside and inspected the old abandoned place.

"I heard that they dumped this place, and got a new one. "Bolin reported.

Naruto looked around. He had never seen a stadium this large; even at the Chunin exams battle arena.

Korra turned to Meelo. "Alright, boss man. What do you want to do next?"

Meelo put his hand to his chin, and then pointed up; indicating that a light bulb just went off in his head.

Meelo pointed to the main stage. "Let's clean this place up!"

Ikki slumped. "A cleaning job? This is gonna be boring."

Naruto shrugged. "Alright. I can clean this place. After all, some of the D-rank missions back at the Hidden Leaf Village were cleaning jobs."

Korra nodded. "Ok then. Let's get this place looking good as new for a good battle!"

And they set to work.

Ikki and Jinora helped blow the dust off with their airbending abilities, while Meelo directed everyone.

Korra and Bolin helped restock the earth and water holders, while Tenzin was left to make sure there was no one in the building.

There wasn't.

And Naruto... Naruto was helping with everything.

He crossed his fingers, and shouted, "Shadow clone jutsu!", as at least one hundred clones appeared around him.

They all helped with everything; some helped sweep, while others helped restock the holders. Several helped search the building. There were no people, but there was a stray cat-type of animal.

That clone suffered a quick demise.

Nevertheless, they all did what Meelo directed them. Whilst Meelo sat and sipped some apricot, mango juice.

When they were all done, they all gathered in front of Meelo's mighty place of honor.

Meelo stopped picking his nose, and sat up straight. "All done? Good! Now, I want you and you," He pointed at Naruto and Ikki, "To go out onto the arena, and fight! I want to see some action!"

Ikki looked to be at the bursting point, while Naruto was still taking in the whole arena.

They did as Meelo commanded, with only slight complaints.

Both of them stood on the arena stage; Naruto on the left, and Ikki on the right.

Naruto had taken of his sage cloak, as he did not want to have it torn before the real battles would begin.

Bolin then realized something. "Wait! What are the rules?"

Meelo waved his hand. "Nothing! Muahahahaha!"

Bolin looked a bit frightened at Meelo's laughing, and decided to just stay quiet if any further questions went through his mind.

Ikki face-palmed herself. "He's so annoying..."

Meelo pointed his finger at the stage. "Begin!"

And Naruto ran at Ikki.