[|||||•|||||]

"Officer jeon ... aren't you going to attend the meeting with the prime minister ? chief wanted you there"

he looks over the glass box where he first met Wendy  .. jungkook had been a mess after her lost .. and he felt like she brought along a part of him together with her ..

which is his heart ..

he sighed and let out a frustrated groan

"I don't know officer Kim ... I don't know what to do ..."

taehyung frowns on the other line .. he felt sad for his friend

"its okay officer Jeon .. I'll cover up your cases .. now I want you to rest .. It must've been so hard for you" jungkook smiled bitterly , remembering the times where he shared memories together with Wendy ..

"it is .... officer Kim.."

maybe Its best for him to go out and have some coffee .. staying more inside his apartment will bring him back to memory lane and it'll hurt his feelings ..

jungkook dressed casually and decided to have a walk .. it was nice .. the night breeze hits his face , reminding him that he will be okay .. jungkook looks up to the night sky filled with stars and smiled ..

"Are you up there angel?"

he pauses for a moment

"I miss you"

"HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP!!"

jungkook turned to his side and few blocks away , there's a girl being robbed .. being the great cop he is , jungkook started to run and chase for the thief .. he grabbed his taser out from his jacket and shot the thief till he was lying on the ground, unconscious ...

jungkook hand cuffed him and picked up the handbag the thief had stolen .. he looks back towards the owner of the handbag and froze ..

"T-thank you officer .. For saving my life"

he gulped down his saliva and open his mouth to say something ...

"Wendy? is that you?"

black wavy hair , dressed in a white button up shirt and a black pencil skirt , paired up together with her black heels and her white handbag earlier ..

she looks at jungkook , surprised ..

"I'm sorry .. have we met? how did you know my name?" she questions him , while taking her handbag back from him .. Jungkook smiled while hugging her form which made Wendy froze on her spot , surprised ..

"promise me you won't freak out after I tell you this one story about a doll" Wendy looked at him , feeling weird .. but she wanted to listen .. so she stayed .. for some reason she was attracted to him ..