4

"Wendy ? Wendy ! open the door !"

I tried knocking and turn the door knob but all I hear is silence .. I don't even have a spare key ! So what I did is, slam the door with my body to break it .. And luckily it worked ..

I quickly closed my eyes when I saw Wendy passed out on the floor half naked .. calm down jungkook .. calm down .. Think of happy thoughts .. Happy thoughts ..

a blanket

yes go get the damn blanket

I ran to my bed to grab the thick blankets and then ran back to the bathroom to get Wendy in my arms .. Its okay .. she has a blanket wrapped around her body .. no more skin exposing to my eyes ..

I set her on the bed and admire her .. now what should I do ? I'm not a doctor .. Think jungkook , think ! My phone flashed on the nightstand ..

Officer Taehyung
I'm coming over to
discuss about a new case..
chief wanted you to settle it

My eyes widen

nonono

no on can know Wendy is in my place !

" M-master ?"

Wendy ! she's awake !

"Hey .. are you okay?" She shakes her head and whined , pulling my shirt so that I'm kneeling on the bed next to her ,

"My legs hurt .. I fell after I saw a roach .. " Its my fault for not cleaning the goddamn bathroom when I moved here .. I gulped at the sight of her messy hair and white milky skin .. even her scent is captivating .. Everything about her is perfect ..

(( jungkook is in danger hahaha ))

"Why are you looking at me like that master ?" I didn't even Answer her when my body reacted on its own .. I slowly hover her body and stroked her cheeks .. it was so soft ..

I leaned in slowly ...

slowly ...

"Detective Jeon I- HOLY MOLY LOCK THE DOORS FOR FUCKS SAKE !!"

I'm screwed

+ Just a filler because I miss y'all ~~~~~~ +