6

That was a close call

I locked the door and went to my bedroom .. Just to find Wendy had tears streaming down her face .. I ran to her and rubbed her back ..

"Wendy-ah why are you crying?"

she points to the laptop screen and there was a scene where the hero leaves the heroin and then the heroin cries her heart out ..

"I c-cry~ b-b-because s-she cry t-too ~~huaaa"

I can't help but to chuckle after .. I grabbed the laptop and sped up the video .. I've watched this movie tons of times .. The ending is the best part ...

Its a scene where both of them reunited .. they end the movie with the hero and heroin holding hands while kissing each other .. Wendy saw it and she looked at my hands ...

"You want to hold it?" I asked .. she shyly nods .. I took her hand in mine and stroke her knuckles .. Wendy ? why aren't you human ? why aren't you like me? why are you a doll? who are you?

if only these questions could lead up to the answers I've been looking for , I could've asked her from the start

if only these questions could lead up to the answers I've been looking for , I could've asked her from the start .. but its no use .. even Wendy herself doesn't know much about where she came from or who she really is ..

"I saw one episode ... where the girl  and a boy ..." I hummed as she speaks .. "I don't know what they're doing but I wanted to try it out" I nodded at her words...

"okay then , Let's try it together"

she smiles at me before climbing on top of me , facing me while sitting on my lap .. I freaked out and wanted to stop her but my mind is getting hazy with her scent .. I just hope that , 'that thing' will behave down there ...

"First , The boy puts his hand here .." I gulped when she guided my arms to her hips and secure it there.. she's talking about the heated make out session scene oh god ..  "then she put her arms here" she said , resting her arms around my shoulder , .. at this rate our faces were so near that we could practically felt each other's breath ..

 at this rate our faces were so near that we could practically felt each other's breath

(( I'm pregnant help))

"Master , kiss me" my eyes widen and my heart thumping louder underneath my chest when I saw that face she was making .. I'm gonna die .. "Wendy-ah what are you saying?" I asked , trying to control the stuttering mess I am ..

"Its what she says to the boy ~ And then the next this is.." Before she gets to proceed her words , I slowly back away by putting my palm over her kissable lips .. she muffled,

"whet fO(let go)mafdew~(master ~)" I laughed and pulled my palm away "Wendy-ah .. you shouldn't do that to other people .. okay?" there comes her cute little pout ..

"But why? why cant I follow the drama? why cant I do it?" She questions and I swear I almost lose it .. "Because ... they are a couple .. .. "

"But I thought you love me?" Wendy tears up and look at me with puppy eyes .. I hugged her and comforted her .. "I love you but not that type of love yet. .. okay?" she sobbed on my shoulder

"T-then what t-type o-o-of love~?"

I smiled

"A special one"

and from that moment ,
officer jeon has fallen in love
with a living doll ..

meanwhile in busan ,

"Oh I'm sorry sir but we are closing right now"

"I want your soul"

"AHHHHHHHH"

+ OK so I am writing this at night and I gotta go hahaha hope u guys like it !+