3

"master is awake !"

I groaned and felt the throbbing in my head .. I got up and looked at her .. I guess this isn't a dream after all .. out of sudden , I heard a tummy growling and she looked down at her own tummy ..

"Oh?? what sound is this?? Ah ! Its making a sound !" she chimed happily .. I can't help but to smile .. "you're hungry don't you?" I asked .. she looked at me with her head tilted to the side

"hungry ? what is that?"

I got up and walked to the kitchen to prepare food but I forgot to do grocery shopping so I face palmed myself .. I turned and was shocked to see her so close to me

"Ooooooo what's this thing? its so cold ~ is it Winter inside?" I blinked and watched as she reaches her hand inside the fridge , giggling after ..

I took her hand and dragged her away from the fridge ..

"Its a fridge .. a place where you store drinks and foods inside .. if your tummy is making a weird sound , it means you're hungry .. when you're hungry , you eat food .. understand ?" she looks at me and smiled .. I blushed madly because of her cuteness ..

"I'm gonna shower .. stay here .. I'll take you outside for breakfast " I said and started walking .. I heard footsteps around me so I stopped and turned ..

"Uh what are you doing?"

"I want to shower too ~ "

oh god

"no no no boys and girls aren't allowed to shower together .. so you have to wait for me in the living room okay?" she frowns ..

"But why??? I want to shower with master ~ " I hid my red face with my palms .. I can't be having a master kink ? JEON JUNGKOOK STOP THAT PERVERT MIND !

"Just stay here okay??"

and I slam the door shut

after getting ready , It took me 15 minutes to explain to her about the things inside my bathroom .. I explained her how to use the shower , which soap and shampoo to use , how to brush her teeth .. after she reassured me she can do it on her own I let her get ready by herself ..

by the looks of her, I think she haven't waken up for years .. obviously , because she is like another person ..  as if she is from some another dimension .. I took my cell and typed in the details on what time and date did I found her , her looks before and after , and how she acts ...

 I took my cell and typed in the details on what time and date did I found her , her looks before and after , and how she acts

maybe some time tomorrow , I'll try solving this case on my own ..

"AHHHH !!!"

+Heyho let's go! Happy new year+ everyone  ! hope you'll have a wonderful year ahead ! sorry for not updating hahhahahaha my data ended and it renewed today so I only get the chance to published this chapter today ..

By the way omg you guys I can't believe I'm turning 16 this June ! I only have one more year for highschool then I'll be going to college T.T TIME FLIES SO FAST OMGGG ~~

anyways I need to sleep ahhahaha so good night loves !