10

"Wendy please wake up ... don't scare me like this"

"Officer Jeon ! Protect the city with me this instant !"

jungkook looked at Wendy who's still unconscious ... I have no choice but to leave her here ...

"We are losing many lives ! Get the fuck here !" screamed officer taehyung over the walkie talkie as few gun shots were heard ..

chaos

you could see many people running and screaming , begging to be alive .. jungkook sighed and looked at Wendy again ..

"I'll see you later angel"

and then he ran

~

building crashing onto each other , cars being crushed .. Evil laughter echoes the world .. dark clouds upon everyone , as if its going to suck the world clean ..  Jungkook and taehyung finally reunited to get rid of the evil thing that's destroying everything  ...

"WHAT HAPPENED OFFICER KIM???!!" shouted jungkook while shooting the evil thing that's taking everyone's soul .. "I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT OFFICER JEON!!!"

"YOU FIGURED WHAT!!?"

As taehyung about to shout back his explanation, a loud scream was heard ..

"STOP ! DON'T HURT THESE PEOPLE !!" Jungkook turned to his left to find Wendy at the middle of The road , trying her best to communicate with the evil spirit ..

"my my Wendy ! you're finally begging now??" responded the creature .. jungkook ran towards her direction and grasped her shoulders ..

"WENDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? ARE YOU NUTS ??!" her eyes got teary and she started to sob .. but her lips were smiling ...

"I will stop everything .. I promise" whispered her back to him sadly .. "Wendy you can't stop this ! You'll get hurt !" jungkook's heart broke .. Wendy smiled , holding his face in her Small palms ..

"master , I'm the only one that could stop all of this ... " she hugged him tightly as more tears fall down ...

"Forget me not , master ... I love you" their lips crash for a quick kiss.. jungkook kissed her back passionately .. completely hurt by her words ...

"TAKE ME AWAY ! AND STOP EVERYTHING !" shouted Wendy .. the evil spirit laughed evilly and took Wendy using its power ... soon she was sent away and everything was back to normal....

jungkook kneeled down on the ground and sobbed hard ...

he had lost her

he had lost her ...

+one more chapter to go+
didn't saw it coming right ??