Chapter 28 :

M I S S
R O D R I G U E Z

Niklaus' POV :

I go downstairs to see Natasha chilling on the couch watching television . I sit down next to her and she puts her head onto my shoulder for more comfort .

"Sam and Bekkha went to the spa to go relax their muscles ." She says in confusion and I laugh .

"Don't you get that pain in your arm after carrying a baby ?" I ask .

"I do but then what's the point of fixing it if they are just going to carry her for more years to come ?" She laughs .

"Sometimes you're an idiot but sometimes you're smart . Obviously you're tired so get some sleep ." I pull her onto my lap .

"I don't want you to watch the baby alone ." She mumbles tiredly .

"I'll wake you up when she wakes up okay ?" I bargain with her .

"Okay ." She says closing her eyes .

"Sleep tight Sweetheart ." I tell her falling asleep myself .

🌸

I'm woken up by the sound of Bella's cry so I put Natasha on the couch throwing a blanket over her body . I walk up the stairs and into Bella's room to see her wide awake .

"Hello ." I greet in a baby voice and pick her up .

"Let's get your diaper changed ." I speak to her .

"Ahh ohhhh ." She screams making me chuckle .

I get a new diaper , baby wipes and cream . I lay her on the bed , start undressing her then I clean her up and put a fresh new diaper . I walk downstairs to the lounge where I see Natasha still sleeping . I take a seat next to her and we watch television .

"Sweetheart , wake up ." I call to Natasha knowing that she would be angry if I didn't wake her up .

"No ." She mumbles .

"Okay well Bella and I will just watch television ." I announce and she wakes up .

"You know that you don't have to " I say to her .

"I want to ." She says laying her head on my shoulder .

She soon falls asleep and I feed Bella her milk . Before she gets to finish the bottle she vomits all over Natasha's arm and I burst out laughing as she jolts awake making Bella giggle .

"Oh you naughty Bella ." Natasha says sighing making Bella's giggle falter and she starts crying .

"Oh damn , I didn't mean it like that ." Natasha sighs .

"It's alright Sweetheart , get yourself cleaned and I'll just clean her and calm her down ." I tell her going up the stairs . I wipe her face first then I calm her down by rocking her slowly , however she does eventually fall asleep so I put her in the crib and make my way downstairs to see Natasha sitting on the couch crying .

"It's alright Sweetheart , she misunderstood you and I mean she's three months ." I sigh going on my knees in front of her .