Chapter 8 :

M I S S
R O D R I G U E Z

Niklaus' POV :

Natasha and I get back to the room without my parents since they left . I actually found it appealing that dad made up with Natasha since it means the world to me getting his consent with her . I get back on the bed with a little help from Natasha .

"Natasha you do realise that I just got shot on my shoulder and not on my knee or something . I'm perfectly fine , I just can't get dressed properly and move ." I smile .

"I know Niklaus , but the doctor said that you shouldn't move it but from what I've seen that's all you've been doing . You've been moving it ." She tells me sighing .

"Look Niklaus , it's not a major place for you to get shot but the fact that I had to experience that kills me you know ."

"Can you be those clichè girls that cry for me while I sleep on the bed ?" I question her laughing .

"Okay sleep so that we can be cliché ." She laughs and gets off of the bed . I close my eyes and pretend that I'm in a coma .

"Niklaus !" She take cries .

"You can't leave me !"

"Niklaus you have to wake up . Please !"

"I'm pregnant ." She sighs .

"You can't leave me with your baby ."

"I love you Niklaus ."

I start coughing and flatter my eyes open . She runs to get me some water and puts a small straw in it . She runs back to me putting the straw in my mouth while I drink .

"Thank you ." I say with a rasp voice .

"Did you mean it ?" I question seriously but she thinks that we're still playing around .

"Mean what ?" She wipes her fake tears .

"That you love me ?" I question seriously .

"Yes ." She puts her head on my chest and I just run my hand down her body in a comforting manner .

"I really mean it ." She says and I don't know if she still playing around or not .

"We should become freaking actors ." I smile and she looks sad .

"I love you Natasha . Now and forever ." I smile at her .

"Now and forever ." She smiles holding my hand .

Natasha's POV :

I get Niklaus' laptop from the table top opening it so that we can watch a movie . However half way through the movie I do fall asleep . I wake up in the middle of the night to see that I'm still in the hospital bed with Niklaus , I grab my phone from the counter unlocking it to see that I've got a message from an unknown number . I quickly unlock it and see the message that nearly gives me a heart attack .

How is your boyfriend doing ? It's sad that I kind of missed that shot but it was good enough .

-daddy .