Chapter 2 :

M I S S
R O D R I G U E Z

Niklaus' POV :

"Zeus , you knew that she was coming back yet you didn't tell me ?" I question my cousin .

"It was for your own health Niklaus ." He states sounding professional .

"Is that why you had to collect her cars the other week ?" I ask remembering Zeus and James taking the cars the other day .

"Yeah , Emily is living with her right now ." He tells me .

"Okay ." I say not knowing what to say .

"You still love her don't you ?" He asks me with a sigh .

"That's a dumb question Zeus . She was my life , She is my life Zeus . Having her leave on that day made me go crazy especially not knowing where she went . Sam was going to let me know because he knew how I felt about her but she knew . She was smart about it ."

"Christian , don't lose her again . Don't let her run away from you dude because personally if I was you I wouldn't have given up even if you spent a whole year looking for her . Right now I would not let her out of my sight ."

"What do you expect me to do Zeus ? She wants nothing to do with me ."

"Get to know her again . You know how fragile she is . Take it slow . That's the best I have got for you ." He tells me .

"Okay , thanks man . I'll see you later ." I say .

"No problem ." He hangs up .

I go back to my car and drive until I reach her apartment building . I can only see one car of hers and I'm guessing Emily is using it . I go up praying that she's still in the same apartment . I reach the door and knock on it until an older Emily is opening the door .

"Omg ! Christian !" She jumps on me giving me a huge hug . I genuinely smile at her and give her a smile .

"Come in ." She pulls me into the apartment .

"How have you been ?" I ask her .

"I've been great , I'm not going to lie . Had a few bad relationships here and there but I'm great . It's actually really good seeing you . I never thought that I would see you again ." She smiles .

"Who do I have to punch for breaking your heart ?" I chuckle ruffling her hair .

"Christian I'm grown now . You can stop ruffling my hair ." She groans her cheeks going red .

"Ncaw I'm still older than you ." I tap her nose making her sneeze .

"Oh how I love making fun of you ." I chuckle .

"I hate you and twenty is a big age ." She says fixing her hair .

"Look I have to go now so make yourself at home ." She says fixing her hair and grabbing her heels from the floor .

"I want you back home at 10 Emily ." I laugh making her pull her middle finger at me .

"Ooooh I'm telling your mom ." I say and she shuts the door . I don't really not what to do because I feel as if I'm already overstepping my boundaries by being here without Emily or Natasha being home so I just sit waiting for her to come back home .

10 minutes later I hear the door opening seeing a struggling Natasha come in with plastic bags in her hands . I stand up and grab a few bags from her and put them on the counter unloading the groceries . Her and I don't talk while we load the things into the cabinets and fridge throwing out the expired things . As soon as we are done she stands and looks at me while I look at her , she crosses her legs and her arms and gives me a questioning glance which kind of scares the hell out of me .