XIX

A/N: Hellooooo again!

I hope you had a great Easter (if you celebrate it it!)

LAST CHAPTER OF SEASON 3!

I've only watched half of season 4 so I'm gonna go finish watching that so I can get to writing more chapters cause you guys seemed to want it (And I really want to write it!) 

Gif credit to whomever made it! Will always ship Clexa over Bellarke tbhhhh (My personal opinion, doesn't have to be yours!) :) 

Season 3 ends in such a messy place so I hope this chapter is okay lmaooo. 

You know the drill - 
*UNEDITED*

*****

There is not enough time in life
to worry about there being enough time in life.

- Atticus

*****
'It's going to be okay, Clarke.'

'I really hope you're right.'

Brinley was sitting beside Clarke on the platform that led to the commander's throne. Bellamy and Murphy hadn't long been gone before Brinley had gently suggested moving Abby's unconscious form. Clarke had agreed, albeit hesitantly, and Brinley guessed that she was worried her Mum wouldn't recover from what had happened.

'Are you going to-'

'Yeah.' Clarke nodded quickly. 'I have to.'

Brinley watched as Clarke reached for the EMP, determination and hesitation battling for dominance in her expression. Clarke sat down again, pulling Abby's head into her lap gently.

'I'll let you do your thing.' Brinley stood up quickly.

'You don't have to go.' Clarke looked up at her friend.

'I know, but I think you two will need to talk.' Brinley smiled gently.

'Take a weapon-'

'Already ahead of you.' Brinley twirled the knife she'd found discarded on the floor between her fingers. 'Good luck, Clarke. It'll be fine.'

Brinley shut the door to the throne room behind her.

It didn't take her long to find Bellamy and Murphy, the sound of their bickering drifting towards her.

'Do you two ever shut up?' Brinley questioned as she neared the room they were in, her eyes widening in surprise at the person between them.

'How did he get out?' Brinley eyed an unconscious Jaha, slumped against the wall with blood staining his skin. Her eyes scanned the area, noticing two more unconscious guards not very far away.

'Tried to make an escape while we were distracted with Ontari, he didn't make it far.' Bellamy answered. 'Where's Clarke?'

'She's with her Mum.' Brinley answered simply. 'This lot isn't going anywhere for awhile, c'mon we have to make sure the entire floor is secure.'

'You're still bossy.' Murphy commented with a smirk. 'Some things will never change.'

'Don't act like you don't love it.' Brinley smirked right back.

Bellamy moved ahead of the two, looking irritated. 'Can you two quit playing around and hurry up.'

'Yes, sir.' Brinley rolled her eyes in annoyance, meeting Bellamy's annoyed glance with her own.

Murphy raised an eyebrow as he watched the interaction.

Bellamy walked with determination as the three of them worked to weasel out anymore of A.L.I.E's subjects that could be hiding. There were fewer than expected, and Brinley was about to voice the fact, when a familiar voice sounded, sending chills down her spine.

'Bellamy, you good?'

Brinley stopped walking, an intense anger consuming her body. Behind her, Murphy stopped walking too.