T W E N T Y

Comment/Vote if you're reading please! :) 

*****

'What was that about?'

Brinley settled herself beside Murphy who had woken up sometime after Bellamy arrived, speaking up after Bellamy disappeared.

'Nothing.' Brinley shook her head.

'After last night? The hell is going on with you two?'

Brinley groaned. 'Please, not you too.'

'I feel like I'm missing something.'

Brinley sighed. 'Octavia and Miller are convinced that Bellamy and I are madly in love or someshit.'

Murphy looked at her. 'Are you?'

'Are you fucki-'

'No, seriously Brinley. Do you?'

'What, love Bellamy? No, no freaking way.' Brinley shook her head.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes I'm sure I –' Brinley looked at Murphy. 'Hey, what's wrong?'

'What are you-' Murphy moved suddenly, clutching his stomach as he began dry heaving before a thick wave of blood sprayed onto the drop ship floor.

'Murphy!' Brinley wrapped an arm around his waist as he continued to throw up blood.

'We need Clarke.' Brinley's voice wobbled.

'I'm here.' Clarke ran into the drop ship.

'Clarke he – your eyes. Clarke, what's happening?' Brinley asked in panic as Murphy choked in mouthfuls of air.

'Murphy, hey. Look at me. I need you to tell me exactly how you escaped from the grounders. What happened?' Clarke pleaded.

'I don't know. I woke up and they forgot to lock my cage. No one was around so I took off.' Murphy's voice was shaky.

'Clarke? What is it?' Brinley saw the look on her friends face.

'They let you go.' Clarke said in realisation.

'What? Clarke what's going on?'

'I-' Clarke was cut off as Bellamy appeared, walking into the drop ship.

'Bellamy, stay back!' Clarke warned.

'Did he do something to you?' Bellamy questioned as Murphy stared up at him.

Clarke shook her head as Bellamy finally saw the blood staining Clarke's face and the drop ship floor. 'What the hell is this?'

Clarke looked at Brinley and it finally hit Brinley. 'Biological Warfare.' She breathed and Clarke nodded.

'You were waiting for the grounders to retaliate for the bridge? This is it. Murphy's the weapon.'

Murphy shuddered violently as he choked on more blood and Brinley rubbed circles into his back.

'Clarke, are you okay?' Brinley asked in worry.

'I'll be fine. Are you feeling okay?' Clarke asked her.

Brinley felt Bellamy's eyes on her. 'I feel fine.'

Clarke picked up the cloth Brinley had been using to wipe Murphy's face. 'You should walk around a bit Brin; you've been in here for hours. I won't let anything happen to him.' Clarke promised. Brinley looked at Murphy who nodded at her.

She didn't go far, she just paced from one side of the drop ship to the other.

'Is this your revenge?' Bellamy questioned. 'Helping the grounders kill us?'