My Monster

Dedicated to EinatSegal

Just check it out. I am only suggesting awesome book here, duhh. Hahahha. This book made me laugh.

Love,
V

"You want to sleep with me but you don't actually like me or even want to know me," he says

"You want to sleep with me but you don't actually like me or even want to know me," he says.     Oh, wow. Bull's eye. I have to give him credit, though. I didn't think he could discern so much. Most boys won't notice how they're being seduced, all they'll care about is the final score. "You almost sound hurt about it," I say.    "That's because I AM hurt."    "For real?"     He grins and stares me down. My knees become weak under his gaze. "I'm hurt enough to want to win you over. Whenever you look at me like all you see is sexy flesh, I just want to rip you away from where you're comfortable so I can watch you come undone."    =====    Sophie Green is so antisocial that she might be a sociopath. Her mission in life is to survive high school without murdering someone.  Senior year is starting and Shawn Henderson, the class heartthrob and bad boy regent, suddenly announces that he will win Sophie's heart (and virginity) by Christmas. This sets the viperous and popular Ashley Glick and her cronies on Sophie faster than anyone can blink.    Enter Landon Pearce - the new kid. Fresh off the plane from Australia, he's tan and so handsome that even Sophie finds it hard to look away.    He's shrouded in mystery, yet impossible to resist. But what will Sophie do when she discovers that his dark and dangerous past is filled with monsters?    Many thanks to @Abyss-of-Crazy for the beautiful cover. Highest rank: #2 in Teen Fiction This book is a parody that takes itself seriously.