" okay fine I was crying and no that's not the case I trust you more than anyone, it's just a touchy subject " I said looking at him in the eyes and I can tell he's actually worried.

" I completely understand sorry for making you remember it but listen, whatever it is you are the strongest and bravest person I have ever met and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you're everything someone could ever want in a girl and I just want to tell you that if you're ever down just know that you have me and I'll always be the person you can come talk to, love you lil and stay strong you're better than that " Kade said and it just made me the happiest person ever at that point. He was such a sweet heart and I love him so damn much. I just engulfed him in a tight meaningful hug and thanked him for his kind words.

Lily's POV:

I was just sprawled on my bed and decided to just think about life for a second, my aunts family hates me, Logan hates me, Christina probably hates me, Dylan is probably wondering why I just disappeared like that, the why don't we boys hate me especially Daniel. Jake stooped up to the level where I will never look at him as a good person not even a tiny bit. I am forever broken all thanks to this devil child. And there comes the question that I think about probably almost 100 times a day. Why me ?

" hey girl are you okay ? " I heard someone say and I looked up to see Erika.

" hey I am fine thank you ..." I said with a fake smile. I knew she didn't believe it but she didn't ask which I was so thankful for. I decided to hop in the bath and just relax myself because of how stressed I was. I don't think anyone would understand me. I played my music while I got inside a warm bubble bath and about a minute later my phone rang leaving me staring at a private number. I looked down and wondered if I should answer or not. I shouldn't be scared of anything right ? Jake already found me so..... I picked up.

(Anonymous) hi there pretty girl, remember me ? Your boyfriend of yours still owes me something and times ticking or else bad things will happen to your pretty little self. Be at the parking lot of the grove at 12 noon tomorrow, don't be late princess.

What the actual fuck was that. It just sent shivers down my entire body. Someone must be playing a joke on me right ? But then again how would they know about the guy at the coffee shop. What does he want from me ? What does he need from Jake? A lot of questions were running through my mind. Should I tell Jake ? Wait maybe I shouldn't maybe he will be a better kidnapper than Jake ever was. You dumbass this is not the time to play jokes lily this is serious go tell him. Ugh but I'm not talking to him and I don't want to talk to him. Would you rather risk your life because you don't want to talk to someone for only a couple minutes ? Dang it subconscious you are right, I should tell him it's for my better and for my safety.

I quickly got out the bath and walked down the kitchen to find Jake and the rest of the guys doing a challenge for YouTube. "Jake can we please talk it's important" I say and no one seems to hear me because of how loud they were.

" EVERYONE SHUT UP ! " I screamed and everyone's eyes turned to me. "Jake I said we need to talk it's important please " I said looking at him. "You just ruined the video" he whined and I just rolled my eyes. I wasn't in the mood so I suggest he should stop.

" like I said this is serious it's something really urgent and something that my life depends on so if your not interested then sorry for bothering bye now " I said as I was about to walk away he grabbed my hand and motioned for me to go outside with him. The others were confused.

" what's up ? What's so important ? " Jake said taking a seat looking directly at me.

" don't think I am forgiving you for what you have done but I do need your help because my life kind of depends on this " I said which caused him to roll his eyes. " tell me " he said.

" I got a blocked call and didn't think anything of it so I answered and it was this guy that had came to my work place in New York & he had mentioned several times over there that you owe him something and that if I don't have it by tomorrow it will be bad for me, I need to meet up with him " I said in all one breathe, he was trying to take all of that in and then his eyes went wide.

" what Jake ? What is it ? Who is that guy and what does he want from us ? " I asked. He started scratching his head meaning he was hiding something.

" umm Basically a while back I sent him to stalk you for me so I can know which house your aunts house was and I um told him I would give him a thousand dollars if he helped me and I would have thought that he would forget by now but I guess - " Jake was ranting and I just burst out.

" YOU DID WHAT !?!? "

" look you are not going tomorrow I will come with you and I will give him what he wants because I did make a deal with him and when it involves you then I need to make sure nothing happens to you "

" oh shut up like you freaking care what happens to me or if I'm safe or not " I snarled.

" I said you're not going alone now don't continue this shit ! " Jake said raising his voice which made me shut my mouth. Oh gosh this it is going to be a hell of a day tomorrow.

To be continued........

GUYS I DONT KNOW WHEN ITS GONNA BE THE RIGHT TIME TO ACTUALLY SHOW YOU ALL A PICTURE OF ME BUT I AM HOPING REALLY SOON WOULD YOU GUYS WANT THAT ? But no hate. Comment below ! And almost at 6k this is unbelievable 😆😆😆😆😆😆 love you all so freaking muchhhhhhhhhhhhh