It was very emotional for me because I haven't been able to come to their grave site ever since they passed, it's been too hard for me and now I understand why. I wanted to hear a respond, I wanted to hear their voice one last time but I knew I couldn't. I am strong and I am going to be strong not only for myself but for my parents that I love so dearly. I wiped my eyes and I can tell already that they were going to be red from all the crying. I started hearing back the the team 10 house.

Logan's POV:

I did feel bad for going off on her like that but she did deserve it because she needs to realize how much she has hurt me over that situation. Just imagine you putting someone else's life ahead of yours to help them and try your hardest so that they have a good life and then they just don't appreciate anything and act like you've never done shit. It's such a tough spot to be in because I never expected that from Lily. What kind of dumbass would go back to someone who keeps constantly ruining her life.

Daniels POV:

We were at our meet and greet when this girl with blonde hair walked up to get a picture with us. She was really pretty but not as pretty as Lily. Daniel shut up. You are over her remember ? My subconscious was telling me. Actually yes I am over her. I gave a warm smile to her and she walked up to me. We hugged for a couple seconds before I said something. "You have a very beautiful smile " I said to her which made her cheeks turn red. Haha she looked like Zach. "I'm Ella and I really like your music " she said which made me blush this time.

" wow what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said and as I was about to ask for her number our photographer which is my brother started counting down which means that we needed to hurry and take the picture.

" And 1...2....3 " he said as he took the picture, she smiled and looked at me and I quickly had to think of something before she left.

" hey um Ella meet me outside of our tour bus after the show yea ? I'll be waiting " I said as all the boys were looking at me confused. "I wouldn't miss it for the world " she said and walked away throwing a quick glance at me before she was completely gone.

Lily's POV:

I arrived home about twenty minutes ago and Jake kept asking where I was. Thanks to uncle Kade he saved my life once again and told Jake that it's just better to leave me alone to cool off for a little.

" thank you kade, you know you don't have to do that or save my ass every time " I say chuckling and he just smiled and said, "if I don't save your ass then who would?" Which made me giggle.  " good point " I said and we both laughed.

" hey let's go outside and talk yea ? " Kade said grabbing my hand softly and taking me outside to the backyard. We sat down by the pool.

" tell me why have you been crying ? " he said looking concerned. Dang this boy can tell everything. Jake didn't even notice my eyes.

" I haven't " I lied.

" oh come on, don't you know uncle Kade knows you good enough to tell you that you have been crying, now you can tell me, if it's too personal I totally understand you " he said and that made my heart melt because he was super sweet and generous and he actually wouldn't mind if I didn't tell him, he wasn't that kind that is nosey and tells people to tell them everything without asking if they want to or not and that's something I really admire about Kade.