07 | empty-handed

"I HATE TO TELL YOU, BUT RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL IN A LOT OF PARTS OF THE WORLD

"I HATE TO TELL YOU, BUT RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL IN A LOT OF PARTS OF THE WORLD."
- Timothy Olyphant

MI-YOUNG PARK WAS CONCERNED.

Every time Mi-young would walk home with her brother, she would have to walk home with the disgusting stench that he carried.

Man, does he even know what a shower is for?

"Jimin, what happened to showering everyday?"

"Huh?"

"You stink, literally. I swear, ever since you've been hanging out with Taehyung, you seem to have forgotten how to shower. Don't tell me that twat is telling you that showering is lame. That twat really needs to keep his opinions to himself."

"Hey, don't talk about Taehyung like that."

"Oh? Well, what can I say? I'm sorry that you befriended such a horrible person?"

"Hey, admit it, you like Taehyung too. He's really fun once you get to know him."

"Can I un-get to know him?"

"Um, no?"

"Tsk. Such. A. Shame."

"At least I made a new friend. Where are your new friends, Mi-young? It seems to me that Taehyung and I are your only friends, and we're not even in the same grade as you."

"Hey! Not true! I have friends! What's that guy's name again? The one that always follows us home, whenever we walk with Taehyung? Jungcock? Junglecook? Juan-something?"

"What guy? I never saw a guy?"

"Bitch is you blind?"

"Whatever. If I haven't noticed him, then you clearly aren't even really friends with the guy. You can't even remember his name!"

"You know how bad I am with names!"

"Yeah, yeah, sure. You seemed pretty good at remembering Taehyung's name though."

"That's because I've never met such a racist twat like him. I mean who's he to talk? Does he not realize that he's Asian too? And more specifically, Korean like us?"

"Eh, I think it's pretty funny, Mi-young. You need to learn how to take a joke once in a while."

"It isn't once in a while, Jimin. It's every time I see him."