Killer Frost

Chapter One:-

Barry's point of view:

"Congratulations, Barry. Fastest takedown so far."

"Thanks, Cisco," I grinned, changing back into my original clothes.

"You definitely deserve a reward," Iris whispered, pecking my lips.

"Hey! No smooching in the lab," Cisco yelled, covering his eyes.

"I gotta go anyway. Love you!" She shouted, walking out if the cortex. "Bye!" I answered back.

"Woah woah woah!" Cisco exclaimed, confusion all over his face.

"What?"

"You didn't say I love you back."

"I just.....don't...think I...love her anymore," I shrugged like it was no big deal.

"But...but...You're engaged!! What happened? Is there someone else? Why-" he continued to ramble.

"Where's Cait?" I cut him off.

"Is that what this is about? Do you like Caitlin? If it is, I think you should..."

"Cisco! That's not it. I just want to know where she is," I cut him off once again. "Oh okay," he mumbled, unconvinced. "She said she's not feeling well so I sent her home."

"I'm gonna go see her."

"Okay but be careful, she's angry when she's sick. Believe me," he informed.

I laughed and sped to her apartment.

Caitlin's point of view:

"Knock knock," I hear Barry say from the other side of the door.

"Come in," I reply groggily.

He opens the door and gosh, did he get more handsome since the last time I saw him? "Snap out of it Caitlin! He's engaged!" I thought.

"Hi Barry," I quickly chirp.

"Hey Cait, Cisco told me you were sick so I came over to make sure you're ok," he said softly.

"He's so considerate," I thought.

"Thanks, Barry, but I'm fine...really," I assured him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah Barr. Thanks though."

He smiled softly and sped away making sure to close the door on the way out.

I didn't tell anyone but I've been noticing strands of my hair turning white, and frost randomly emitting from my hands. What do I do? Not to mention the huge crush I have on Barry. I mean, I know he's engaged and all, but man is he gorgeous.

Right now I'm gonna focus on getting better, then we'll sort everything else out. Barry Allen, what have you done to me?