Friends with benefits:23

Autumn POV
"MY BABY!" I yelled as I jumped up.

"Aut...."

"No jay, my fucking baby." I said on the verge of tears.

"My son is aight, you aight, we aight." Jay said caressing my hand.

I laid down and put my hand on my forehead, weights cam off my shoulder, I looked around the room and panicked.

"Why are you the only one here." I asked.

A look of pity swept across Jelani's face.

"Keanna's having her baby a little early."

"Why is that?" I asked sitting up.

"She wasn't taking care of it like she was supposed to." He said scratching his neck.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean she was drinking during her pregnancy, got drunk, threw up....." He trailed off.

"WHAT! You've gotta be shitting me." I yelled.

"When can I leave? You know I gotta show some support to herr." I said trying to get up.

     I couldn't believe Keanna was SO fucking selfish, she couldn't wait 9 months?

"I already checked you out, just start getting ready..." he said, he looked nervous, he looked nervous as ever.

"Whats wrong with you bae?" I chuckled.

"Nothing..... let's just get out of here." He said helping me up.

"Unh unh unh not so fast." The doctor came in saying, but she wasn't any doctor she was that Latina bitch.

I looked at Jelani and he kicked his leg back and fourth.

"He checked me out, we're about to leave, fuck outta here." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well how'd you feel about the news?" She asked.

"Why does it matter to you?" I spat.

"She's elated, now fuck outta here." Jelani said grabbing me by my hand.

"I'm elated too, I think Jelani would make a great father." She said following after us.

"Yes, yes he will, can you stop following us before I put a restraining order on yo ass?" I said snatching away from Jelani so I can face her.

"Why would you do that? Wouldn't you want him to help raise our child together?" She said smiling.

I turned to face Jelani. I quickly looked back at the Latina bitch and gave her the dirtiest look ever.

"Why Jennifer? Haven't enough shit happened to you already?" Jelani asked pulling my arm to walk off with him.

"Jelani it would be In your best interest to let go of me." I said with no emotion. "You Jasmine or whatever the fuck, I don't believe Yo ass, my nigga is not the baby daddy, hoe ass bitch..." I yelled causing a scene. "now we can go." I said grabbing Jelani's arm to walk out the hospital.