Friends with Benefits:20

We pulled up to the house and we got out. He paced to the door to unlock it.

    Damn he really want some pussy. Pregnant pussy at thaaat.

      He grabbed my hand roughly and we went up the stairs. I rubbed my developing belly,

"we always having sex and I just feel bad for my son." I laughed to myself.

       He laid me on the bed and started to kiss all over me from my face to my stomach leaving hickeys all over my neck... I hated when he did that because I still had to go to work.

"Jay I better not have hickeys." I moaned.

He ignored me and went down to my kitty.

"Uuuuh." I moaned aloud.

When it comes to eating pussy Jelani goes bazurrk.

"UUUUGH." I moaned. I started scratching all over his back my legs were propped up on his shoulders as he tore my little pussy up.

He slurped, slobbered, till I squirted all on his shirt.

"Fuck." He laughed.

I covered my face in embarrassment.

"It's ok ma." He said taking off his shirt. He came up to kiss me. Our tongues glided together, fighting on who's dominant.

He whipped out his dick, and slapped it on my wet cat a couple of times before finally sticking it in.

"Fuuuuck." I moaned

"Sh-shiit." He groaned pounding my pussy in.

     This nigga is a pro at fucking Ima make sure nooooo bitch can have him and that's on my life.

"I fucking looove you." I moaned. He didn't say it back but he didn't have to I know he loves me. He continued to give me long strokes till both of us tapped out.
                      • • •
I woke up to Jelani's phone ringing.

"Yo wassup glen?"He answered trying not to sound as if he was asleep.

I got up and looked at him like he as crazy. It looked really early outside.

"What time is it?" I asked,

      He looked at me and continued talking.
He's been getting mad rude and I wanna know why. OUTTA POCKET.

"Jelani." I yelled.

He hung up and stared at me. Signaling for me to talk.

"What is up with you? You've been mad rude to someone who's going to be the mother of your child."

"I heard about you Autumn." Is all he said before walking into the bathroom.

    I looked at him as if he done lost his fucking Mind which he apparently has.

"heard what? What did you hear?" I said walking in with him.

"Ion know man, for starters yo hoe ass cheated on Marcus with several niggas, who really knows if you won't do the same with me." He shrugged.