Chapter 36

Quote:
"Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new."

Chapter 36
Andrea's pov

What had just happened? Oh, I'll tell you what happened. Zach and I kissing is what had happened.

"Earth to Andy." Mia clicks her fingers as we reach out hotel room.

"What's wrong?" Savannah closed the door behind her.

"He kissed me. He freaking kissed me." I say out of shock as I trace my fingers along my lips.

It was like as if his lips were still on mine.

"Who kissed you?" Mia asks.

"Zach freaking kissed me." I lay down on my bed speechless.

"Hah. You owe me twenty bucks Mia." Savannah laughs placing her hand out.

"You guys bet on this too?" I asked.

"Yeah. Mia said you would kiss him first but I said he would kiss you. He did kiss you right?" She asks just to be sure.

"Yep." I reply.

"Come on Andy. Girl power. You were supposed to kiss him first." She says frustrated as she pulls out a 20 dollar bill from her purse.

"Oh, how was the date?" I try to change the subject.

"Forget about the damn date. How was the kiss?" Mia says ready to get the details from me.

"Well, you know me. I've dated a few guys." I begin.

"A few." Mia coughs causing me to glare at her. "Continue." She gets the message.

"When I was with any of them, even Cole, I have never been kissed like that. It was just so passionate and hungry. I know it sounds kinda cliche, but it was perfect for a first kiss with him." I cause them to squeal.

"So..are you going to tell him? About your feelings?" Savannah asks pleading for an answer.

"Let me guess. You bet on that too?" I laugh.

"Well..are you?" Mia asks.

As I was about to answer their question, somebody knocked on the door.

Savannah stood up to answer it, and luckily I wasn't in the background because it was Zach.

"Is Andrea there?" Zach asks causing Savannah to look at me.

I shake my head and give her a look that basically said "Do not let him in. At all".

"No, she just fell asleep." Savannah lies to his face.

"Savannah?" He warns her.

"I'm not lying. She's gone to sleep. You can check yourself." I rapidly throw the duvet over my head so it looked like I was sleeping.

Thankfully, he left soon after allowing me to breathe again.

"That was close." I say.