Chapter 26

Quote:
"Its a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realise what's changed is you."

Chapter 26
Andrea's pov

"You still haven't told me where we're going." I sighed for the last time.

Was I really doing this? Am I really going somewhere with Zach that I have no clue of?

I had to pinch myself a couple of times just to check if I was sane. Why was I doing this?

"Come on, please, just tell me." I begged him but he still didn't give in.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'.

"Ok, then. I'm not coming." I fib pretending to walk away.

I expected him to stop me and tell me where we were going but instead he just stood there leaning against his car looking all drool-worthy.

Oh and did I forget to mention he was smirking.

I retraced my footsteps and went back to the car.

"Are you ready to stop being so stubborn and get in the car?" He lifts a brow.

I nod announcing my defeat before Zach stretches his arm out gesturing at the duffle bag I was holding.

As I passed my bag to Zach our bare hands touched slightly causing me to shiver. Our eyes locked and it was just like the time he had come to my room to apologize.

Our faces got closer and closer and unlike last time there was no one here to interrupt us. Just when I thought he was about to kiss me he lifted my hand up and examined the scars.

"What happened to your hand, Andrea?" He asked with a concerned expression.

Those scars were meant to have faded away by now, but due to how aggressive my dad was I doubt that would disappear any time soon.

"Oh, nothing. Just cut it when I tried to cook." I rapidly removed my hand.

"Which is why next time you want to eat just call me. We all know the only thing you can cook up is the recipe to opening an Oreos packet." He laughs.

"Well at least my brain has the capacity to do that much. If you had a brain call it would have died from loneliness." I stick out my toungue like a little child.

As we were in a public place it was also open for the residents of the state, including Cole and Kylie. From the corner of my eye I could see the two mingling and kissing.

Zachs eyes drifted to where my gaze was lingering at until he finally spoke.

"Andrea...." He began to speak before I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear anything about them. Can we go?" I attempt to change the subject as I tried to sit in the passenger seat of his black Koenigsegg CCXR which I have gotten used to.

"I just wish I could hurt him as much as he's hurting me right now." My voice croaks.

"Maybe you can." He smirks at me.

"What are you talking about?" I say but he didn't answer. All he did was lean in.

"Just go along with it." He whispers in my ear before he began to nibble on my ear and I let out a moan causing him to smirk.