Chapter 10

Quote:
"The science of love is the philosophy of the heart"

Chapter 10
Andrea's pov

I woke up with my head pounding and all that was in my mind right now was Tylenol.

I tried to get up from my bed and realised that there was someone's hand around my waist stopping me from sitting up straight.

Please God, please tell me that I did not do what I think I might be just done last night.

Well my clothes are still on so that's that's good sign.

I turned my head around and shifted my gaze on the person who was laying beside me which was the one and only Zach Cowen.

I swear this boy always has a way to get on my nerves.

I grabbed a pillow from my bed and whacked it on him causing him to jolt.

"What the F*ck did you do that for?" He asks running his head.

On hearing the scream Jake came running into my room.

"Is there a robber, what happened?" Jake says as he rushed into the room with a baseball bat.

Ha looked over to us and began to laugh.

"Oh, Classic." Jake laughs as he took a picture of us and began to laugh hysterically.

Jake left the room and I got from the bed and pulled Zach up too.

"Get out!" I tell him, pointing at the window.

"What did I do now?" He asks rubbing his eyes.

"You stayed in my bed, that's what, when I was drunk too." I inform him of his wrong doings.

"You're the one who told me to stay you dimwit." He tell me.

"No I didn't, you arsehole." I spit back.

"Yes you did, Tomboy." He fires back.

"I would never in a billion years tell you to stay with me, let alone sleep in my bed. Not even if zombies had taken over the world and we were the only two people left in the planet" I growl at him out of frustration, pointing towards the window.

He opened the window, indicating that I had won the conversation and left.

**********

I took my skateboard to school today instead of riding with Zach.

Things were too awkward between us and I didn't want to see him, so I let Joanna know that I wouldn't be riding with him and left five minutes early so I wouldn't have to face him before school.

I entered the seniors lounge and saw Mia talking to Ethan and some other students in our year.

"Hey Andy, where's Zach?" Mia greets me with a devlish smile.

"Yeah, Where is Zach? Shouldn't he be here right now with you?" He asks.

"Wait, don't you two ride together?" Ethan asks cluelessly.