Goodbye?

Hi everyone.

I feel this is the best way to reach you guys rather than posting on my profile and sending a notification out.

I recently posted why Ive been so absent on this site and whats been going on in my life and theres been a lot of stress.

If you would like more information please head over to my profile and have a quick read.

I ended my message saying that I would make an announcement regarding my stories and well... unfortunately it is not a good one.

I have made the decision that within the next few weeks, I will be unpublishing ALL stories from Wattpad.

This decision is made on the simple fact that I am not happy with my current stories and I would prefer them to be viewed once I feel they are good enough.

That being said, I cant promise that the stories will ever return. If they do they will be rewritten, different and hopefully a lot better.

But there is a high chance they wont be republished. I know some of you will be upset with this decision. Some of you wont really care. And thats okay. I totally understand.

Ive let you guys down and Ive really let these stories die.

Im sorry if I have disappointed you.

I hope to bring them back in future. But for now its time to say goodbye.

I will still be around on Wattpad every once and a while. Reading, responding to any messages I may receive, etc. I just wont be publishing.

At least not for a while. And hopefully this isnt my final goodbye.

But for now, incase I do decide not to publish again, thank you all so damn much.

For everything. <3