3. m a i n c o u r s e

박경 (Park Kyung) - 자격지심 (Inferiority Complex) (Feat. 은하 of 여자친구)

              'Did you see her ignore the baby purposely so that the husband was the one who had to change the diapers?' She laughed swinging her hands. 'If it had been anywhere I know, the nannies would have come to rescue.'

'Probably they wouldn't have brought the baby in the first place.' He replied smugly.

With her mouth in an O, she realized what he said was right. She had never seen so many children from a crying baby to a bratty tween in a place where adults gather. And even if anyone below the socially accepted age was allowed it was only to encase their exclusive talent or for them to stay silent than a shadow.

Once again with the aimless walking but with a full tummy, they found themselves in the busier part of town. Where night was just a time of artificial light rather than the natural one. A stark contrast to the quiet street with closed shops, she found so many street vendors and so many vehicles zooming in the road and so many people so many types of people around.

The smoke in the air, the heat from the street food shops, the noise of the automobile and yet again people, made her so happy that it drove her into wetted eyes. She was acting stupid she knew but she had never seen this much life. Life.

'Wow.'

One word to summarise a whole range of emotion.

He found her rooted on spot with her eyes wandering hither and thither to drink in as much as it could. Her skin glowed in the night lights.Her aura reeked of happiness.

'You look like a kid opening a Christmas gift.' he joked.

But that was the truth, she was opening a very early Christmas gift, inside which she found so many intriguing things.

'You could stand here whole night just looking at the painting or step in and live inside it.'

She laughed just like how he had back in the corridor when she asked if she could join him in his night rendezvous.

She punched him in the arm, 'You say the cheesiest lines, you know.'

'Hey.' Rubbing his arm which obviously hurt less than an ant bite, 'I am just a cheesy person. What can I say?'

'But you don't look like one.'

'Huh? Whats that supposed to mean.'

'Well,you.. ' She waved her hands all around him urging him to look at him. 'You look like a-'

'Like a?' He smirked.

He had been called a fine specimen, smoking hot, a rock solid handsomeness. And when he expected a reply along those words, she surprised him by saying, 'Santa Claus.'

The air sizzled with tension and disbelief.

'Wait, you are saying I look like an old man with a pot belly?!'

He looked incredulous and flabbergasted.

She doubled over laughing at his look. 'No-that's not what-' She was in a fit of giggles that she sat on the footpath. People walking around them gave a weird glance but she didn't seem to bother.

'Well-you-you look like a-'

'Because you have given me this-'

'-stray dog caught in a motor accident.'