Gary Smith (Bully)

note: dA account first. "Tricks and Treats (Gary Smith)"

You sighed, reclining on the couch in the boy's dormitories. There Gary went again...talking about after he ruled Bullworth, he'd rule the town...be the mayor...then he'd go higher...
When did he stop taking his medicine? You didn't know. It didn't bother you that much, either. He would shut up, from time to time. Only when Petey or Jimmy would come in the lounge room, either to ask Gary if he'd seen someone, ask you a question, or to just hang out for a few minutes before leaving again.
Then he'd go right back at it. "I'm gonna rule this school." this and "Listen to this!" that. When would he stop? Why, just why, did he want to rule so badly?
"...so when I finally beat Jimmy..." he kept going on and on and on...it was starting to get annoying.
You sat up, stretching your arms over your head, popping your back...Gods, were you stiff. It was a little tiring listening to a sociopath sometimes.
"Gary," you said. He didn't answer; kept on talking like you were his diary or something.
Not that he has a diary, of course.
"Gary," you stressed. Still no answer.
You placed your lips on his, and Gary tensed up. He stared at you, eyes wide with shock and slight anger.
"Why'd you do that?" Gary asked. Despite his eyes, his voice had a low calm to it.
"You wouldn't shut up," you replied, narrowing your eyes.
He pulled you close by the collar of your shirt, forcing your lips to his in a second kiss.
You could have sworn, before the third kiss, you heard "My queen."

Later, after a make-out session (which was interrupted by someone (thankfully not Jimmy or Petey, though they would hear of it), you asked about that.
Gary simply replied with, "That's why I want to be in charge." A grin was on his face as he kissed you again, flicking his tongue across your lower lip.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. ~ Ingrid Bergman