"Normal day, for Satan?"

Start from the beginning

Sweets. Anything with sugar made him happy, he had the biggest Sweet tooth in the world.

(Y/N)'s POV

I just got done putting on my uniform, it feels comfortable, but I put my hoodie over it, and covered my head, then headed to school.

I walk into the school grounds, and.. There seems to be alot of boys talking about.. Racks? What's that? (A/N: this.. This is the innocent and not dense reader. A truly godly product. So protect that innocence. I MEAN IT.) eh, probably doesn't matter.

I go and get my class' number. 2-A. I got a week late because of the sudden transfer of both school and country.
(A/N: that means that Issei is already a devil.) I try to find the class, really difficult task, this place is a maze.

I'm walking around looking for my class, and then I'm stopped by a young woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes covered by glasses. She's smaller than me, I mean.. I'm 6'2, quite tall. (A/N; you are tall because of the satan traits, and.. No your inner satan has yet to be awaken)

Glasses girl:"Shouldn't you be in class?" Hm.. That is hypocritical, won't say a thing.

(Y/N):"Yeah, but I'm new here and I can't really find it." I show her my class number, she just nods and gestures me to follow her.

We reach the class and I thank her, knock on the door and the teacher answers.

Teacher:"How can I help you, sir?" Wow.. Do I look that old? Probably because of my height.

(Y/N):"I.. I'm the new student." She just nods and lets me in. She asks for the attention of the class and asks me to introduce myself. The class can't really see my face as I'm looking down and preparing myself to talk. I inhale "I.. Um.. I'm (Y/N) Eithes.. New student." The teacher looks at me confused with a face that shouts 'Just that?' I nod and go to my designed seat.

Random Connie looking dude:"Sup, (Y/N)! I'm Matsuda!" I only nod, acknowledging his presence "So.. Do you want to check some racks during recess?" He said that last part enthusiastically.

(Y/N):I just looked at him confused "Hm.. Hey Matsuda.." the girls seem to be looking at him in disgust and anger "Sure.." The girls are now looking at me in disgust and anger "But.. What's a rack?" (A/N: Killed two men, doesn't know what racks are. The ultimate ironic innocent)

I heard gasps all around me, the guys and girls were staring at me in disbelief.
Why is that?
The class was just quietly looked at me, with looks that made me feel weird, as Matsuda was about to tell me, most of the class threw things at him, making me confused.

(Y/N):"Why? Is.. Is it something bad?" I asked in a innocent tone, making the girls blush. They just nodded quickly and I felt bad "I-I'm sorry!" then I buried my head in my arms that were on the table.

During recess, I was sitting quietly, surrounded by some girls who were asking me questions, I just responded with nods and shaking my head, then someone asked me about virginity? What the hell is that?

(Y/N):"Wh.. What's a virginity? Is it a sweet?!" My eyes sparkled as the people looked at me dumbfounded, as if it was obvious and I'm supposed to know.

Then.. Someone offered me a chocolate bar. My eyes were sparkling so much it could blind someone. I took it and ate it slowly, making expressions of happiness and pure bliss as I heard 'Awws' around me.

Classes ended and I walked home. A girl came up to me, looking visibly flustered, but.. Something told me not to trust her.

"Don't trust her, she feels like trouble." That was Sainty, it's a voice on my head that speaks to me sometimes, and I've learnt to trust him, funny thing is his voice does not sound saint, but I like that name for the irony of it.