Italy and Daisies

Italy Veneziano x Reader

"La mia daisy"[1] called the Italian. "Yes Italy?" you said. He looked at you and he looked a bit, puzzled. "W-will you go out with me?" he asked. You had millions of things to do, and really you never give time for yourself. All you did was work and write. Non-stop. You thought about it "Sure..I need a break anyway!". His face lit up as soon as you said yes. "REALLY? Thank you very much-a" he said. He hugged you tight and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You then cleaned you stuff and the Italian left. As you finished you went to the coffee table to just lay down after all the cleaning. That daisy wasn't there before...Oh, Italy! 

You picked up the daisy and smelt it. You had lots of flower food, and up until this day you never thought that you'd use it. After you got a vase and some fresh water, you put the flower inside. "Ahh~ Italy is so cute" you said "...I've been dating him for a long time now, and even though he is trouble some, he is still sweet. He isn't like others!". 

  Later around 5:50 PM

You got dressed into a casual white, layered dress. You put your hair in a high and messy bun, you also wore black flats. "I'm ready to go" you said while fixing the rest of yourself up. Suddenly you heard a beep from outside. You quickly closed all the lights and went outside to see Italy with his Fiat. "Hey ( Y / N ), lets go" he said while opening the door for you. "Grazie"[2] you said happily.

When you and Italy finally arrived at the Pasta restaurant you noticed that no one was there. You saw a man nicely dressed near the door "Thank you Germany" Italy said when he opened the door. "Your welcome Italy" he said with his German accent. Next, you see a French man handing out the menu. "Thanks France" 

"No, Merci"[3]. He said while laughing....weirdly! When they got their orders, they finally ate. It was romantic that there was one bowl for the two of them to finish. "Open wide" he said while putting pasta in your mouth. When you guys finished feeding each other you had your last glass of wine. When you finished drinking it, you noticed that...they're was something in it. You took something that  looked like a ring. "Oh my god...ITALY!" he took the diamond ring out of your hand and bend down on his knee's. 

"Will you, ( F / N ) marry me, and be with me for the rest of your life?" 

"YES!! YES, YES, YES!!" you said while hugging him. He slipped the ring on you finger and there you were. The happiest person ever. "CONGRATULATIONS" the group of people said while clapping their hands. You both kissed for a long time. It was very passionate. 

When you and Italy got home, he undressed you and you guys began to..um have candy. (Candy means sex). Well you started to kiss you and kiss your neck. 

1 Year later

"PUSH! PUSH HARDER" the doctor said. "It's...a girl!" exclaimed the doctor. "Italy!! I love you" you said  in joy. "I love you more" he said. You held the girl in your arms. "What should we name her?" you asked. "Mhh..." he said thinking. "DAISY" you both said at the same time. "Daisy it is!" you said. You both grew up to be the happiest couple in the world. Though, Italy was trouble some, he was protective of his daughter. Every time when it's your Anniversary -- you, Italy, and Daisy eat at the restaurant where he proposed to you. 

                         Well-a that's the end of this story~

[1] - La mia Daisy 

It means 'My Daisy' in Italian. 

[2] - Grazie 

It means 'Thanks or Thank you' in Italian

[3] - Merci

It means "Thank you" in French. Also I'm Canadian (WHO?) so, I speak French :)

Also if you noticed, ( Y/N ) means your name. ( F/N ) means Full Name. Like for an Example Italy's would be Italy Veneziano.