France - My first love will be my last

Lol, shiet, I forgot to mentioned like way back that you are telling the story. This is more of a serious one... xD I don't know how to explain it, it's sort of an extra story! So yeaaaaaaaah......

-

I am a girl of dreams. A girl who always loved one person. The thing that kills me inside is that I never saw him for such a long time.

Yesterday, I just came back from Bulgaria. Ever since I was 11 I was in love with 1 person. But I just had to go to Bulgaria for my dad's promotion. Now, I am 25 years old.

Flash back

It was Valentine's day and I was walking in the elementary hallway trying to look for Francis every where in the school. "Are you looking for me?" someone said behind me. I looked behind me and it was Francis.

I ran up to him and smiled. "I was looking for you everywhere! Where were you?" he smiled and lifted my chin up. "Looking for you" he replied. He took out a rose behind his back along with a teddy bear. "For you!" he said handing me the teddy bear and rose.

I buried my face into his shoulder. He was my best friend. A best friend I've developed feelings for. "Also, why were you looking for me?" he said

"I was going to tell you something" I paused for a minute. Hesitant to tell him. "I am going to be moving today. I never got a chance to tell you. But, I'll be back" a tear dropped down my face.

"How long?" he asked looking downcast. I didn't want to tell him. It would make me cry even more just missing him would be like losing your parents for the rest of your life. I loved Francis. I wanted to tell him but I never got the guts to do such a thing.

"I don't know...when I come back, wait for me in the park! The park where we'd always meet" I said in a shaky voice. Francis turned his back to me walking off. "I will be in Bulgaria!" I added

Now, I have to leave and I will come back to see Francis again. I didn't want this to happen at all. I didn't even imagine it to turn out this way. I felt heart-broken and sad.

Present (Francis' POV)

I've waited for ( Y/N ) every Valentine's day, every year. I fell in love with her. A lot of girls asked me to be their boyfriend and I still flirted but I always thought of her and I would always deny them. I was cold sitting their on the bench, bouquet of roses in my hand.

I couldn't help but think of her every day. It breaks my heart to know that she was gone. I couldn't leave France to go to Bulgaria. I had to stay and watch my Grandmother.

It snowed and I looked up into the sky. The flowers were going to die in this kind of weather.

I just waited and time flew by.

Your POV

I was waking and remembering the last Valentine's day with Francis. I ran to the park as fast as I can. Being back in France made me happy. I was indeed homesick. Being in Bulgaria for 10 years and never seeing Francis for a long time.

I ran and ran with my heavyboots. The snow started to all much harder. I stopped in my tracks to see Francis sitting on the bench. I walked up to him and my heart beat started to calm down. "Francis?" I asked

He looked over to me almost amazed. "( Y/N )? Is it..really you?" his eyes sparkled even though there wasn't any sunlight anywhere.

He hugged me tight. "I-I've missed you" Francis said. I cried and buried my face into his shoulder. He handed me a bouquet of red roses. "Here!"

I took it and blushed a bit. "I wanted to tell you something or a long time now!" he said

"What is it?" I asked

"I..love you!" he said. I was breathless and my eyes were wide. "I-I love you too!" I said. He pulled me into a deep pationette kiss. It was also my very first kiss. This feeling inside me was the feeling of happiness.

The look on his face looked happy too. To know someone who I love, loves me back was the best thing ever. Now, this was going to be the happiest thing that ever happened to me.

We walked of holding hands and not giving a crap about anything in the world. Well, this is the end of this story!

End