Chapter 10: Sleepover!

Start from the beginning

"Okay lobe if you say so. Just know I'm here with open arms sweetie." My eyes sting and I hum in reply.

“ Okay you get some rest sweetie I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you, Teynana." I let out a small whimper holding my mouth with a shakey hand trying to stop the tears.

“Gosh, I love you too sunshine night." I sighed out as if I was holding my breath my voice thinner then ever. I hang up before she can question me more.

I got take a quick shower before climbing in bed. I ball up into a ball silently sobbing to myself until I fall asleep. I miss you so much mommy and I love you and Avery so much.

(Early in the mornin...roumd 8 am) ;)

I wake up my face stiff from tears. Jacob told me he's coming to pick me up at 12 when he gets home from football practice today. I get out of bed and take a long shower and brush my teeth. I wash my face looking at myself in the mirror.

I sigh and throw on some jeans and a white shirt. I add no make up and brush my hair half heartedly. I Guess I wasn't in the mood for tying today. Going downstairs I fixed me some eggs and orange juice sitting crossed leg watching sponge Bob on tv. I watched 4 shows without moving an inch.

Show one: was about sponge Bob thinking he caused the claim to cry when he through a peanut at it.

Show two: was about Mr. Crabs using Gary as a magnetic to get money.

Show three: was about Plankton creating a new wife causing Karen to work for the Krusty crab.

Show four: was about sponge bob  and the best day ever. When he didn't do what he wanted instead he helped but didn't notice so he thought it wasn't his best day ever any more.
Yeah, I know my sponge bob episodes.

I finally stood up when Sam and Cat came on. I mean I like the show but the show episodes 'british brats' which is my least favorite one. Instead I  cleaned out my plate and stated to watch catfish. I had two hours before Jacob come and pick me up.  After two episodes of catfish I turn off the tv and grabbed my song book. I felt like writing a song.

Now You're An Angel

      There's nothing else that I would want

Then to have you right beside me in my Arms. And to hold you, cuz here you belong.

But now you're an angel and it's all my fault.

I should've protected you. And now your just gone.

Now your an angel. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now you're gone. Now I can't see your smile or tell u I'll be a while...while.. cuz ur an angel..... flying high

high in the sky..

I feel like I'm gonna die....

cuz now your gone and it's all my fault.
Now your  an Angel
tooken by god.... I love you by far.... you'll always be in my heart.......
Now you're an angel lost in the stars------------.

A knock on the door interrupted me from writing. I stood and opened the door to find Jacob standing in front of me his back turned a leg on the wall and looking the other way lost in thoughts.

“ Hey." I say softly and he spins around giving me a hug.

“Hey Tee you ready to go?" he asks. I nod running up stairs to get me my bag then back downstairs as Jacob took the bag forming and closing the door lock. I walk to his car and get in while he put the bag in the trunk.