Harry// Naughty

Your POV

"Harry, I missed you today," I say, closing his dorm room door behind me quietly.

"Y/N- hey".

"I was thinking... since all the others are in the Great Hall, we could... I don't know," I walk closer to him, running my hands down his chest.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea," he replies, stumbling back as I advance towards him.

"C'mon. Your jerk of a friend Ron won't be back for a while". Believe me, there are times when I don't mind Ron, but today he's really outdone himself.

"Ron, didn't mean to say that about you. H-he didn't think you would hear," Harry defends, laughing nervously as he grabs my hands.

"You don't want me to touch you?" I ask innocently and a scoff sounds out. I look around the room before turning back to Harry, who is now coughing dramatically. "Are you okay?"

"Just a frog in my throat, love. Nothing to worry yourself about. Of course I want this, but right now I think someone could walk in".

"I could put an enchantment on the door if that would make you feel better?"

"No, erm, it's not that. I think I'd just need to make myself more- better, you see. More fit for your eyes before?" he rambles, looking around nervously.

"Harry, you're looking good to me right now. Please, let me?" I beg. "I just want to make you feel good..." I continue. Harry's gaze turns slowly to Ron's bed. 

"Y/N

"Y/N. Well, the reason I didn't want to do- that, was because-"

"RoN? Are you in here?!" I squeal, looking under Ron's bed. Sure enough he's down there with his hand over his mouth.

"Bloody hell, I was afraid I'd have to witness something that would scar me for life," he cries out.

"Oh, get out!" I yell and push him out the door. "Harry?" I turn towards him and he shrugs.

"We were talking before you came in and I told him to hide cause I knew seeing him would set you off".

"I guess that makes sense".

"Do you still wanna..."

"No, Harry".