Ron// Overprotective

Your POV

"Do you think Ron will like it?" I do a quick spin in my short, body-hugging dress and Ginny giggles.

"Well, you look hot. But he is a bit unpredictable at times," she replies, struggling to slip her shoe over the heel of her foot.

"Someone's knocking. Would you mind letting them in?" Hermione asks Ginny.

"Hello, girls," Krum, Ron and Harry say in unison as they enter.

"Bloody hell, Y/N. You look like a princess," Harry says, earning a smack from Ron.

"You can't wear that!" Ron breathes out, rushing forward.

"Yes I can. And I will," I announce. Ron gives me a horrified look and turns to Krum for help.

"I'm not getting involved," he murmurs and offers Hermione his arm.

"Ronald, it's her body. She can wear whatever she pleases," Hermione says as they leave.

"Yeah, yeah. Look, babes, you're very fit but if you wear that even that blood-sucker Draco will be on you," he whines. "Stay here," he insists and runs out of the room.

"He does realize I'm going to wear this, right?"

"I think he does. But let's see his version of a solution," Ginny adds in a playful tone.

"Okay, here. Wear this instead," Ron enters the room again wearing the dress suit his mother had sent him only hours earlier.

"Are you mental?! I'm not wearing that!" I screech as he rushes up towards me with the hideous jacket.

"Oh, c'mon you could pull it off better than me anyway".

"Ronald Weasley, NO".

"You're bloody stubborn, aren't you," he groans, looking at Ginny for help.

"Don't look at me. I think her dress is wicked cool!"

"Yeah, well I think she looks like she's on the pull," Ron says.

"How rude. And maybe I am!" I yell.

"It better be only from me".

"Obviously".

"Alright then. But stick by me at least," he mutters, finally giving in.

"We'll see".