Cedric// He Lets You Put Makeup On Him

Your POV

"Hello, love," Cedric says as he walks through the door. I kiss his cheek and he brings me into his arms. "Your entrance portrait gave me a hard time. I thought I wouldn't get in".

"I think that the man in the portrait fancies me. Maybe that's why," I tease, pulling him to the couch.

"I have to go. I need to burn a painting," he chuckles, pretending to jump up. His smiles softens and his eyes drift down to my lips. "If I lean in, will you let me kiss you?" I nod my head in response and watch as his intense look turns up into a smirk as he kisses me. I gasp when I feel his hand run up from my knee to my upper thigh. He looks down at me and kisses my nose before breaking away.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask, sitting up. He turns his head to look at my disappointed face and breaks out into a laugh.

"Cause I wouldn't be able to control myself if I carried on," he answers, patting my knee with his large hand.

"Cedric?" now it it's my turn to smile.

"Yes, m'lady?"

"You know you have a good face for makeup," I point out, running my finger over his cheek bone.

"Absolutely not, Y/N," he exclaims bluntly.

"I haven't even asked you anything yet!" I yelp, straddling his tall frame. His hands rest on my waist before loosening around my butt.

"I know you too well and the answer is no, babes," he insists.

"Please, Ceddy?" I push, kissing all over his face until he gives in.

"You're fucking lucky I love you so much. Go get your face bludgers". I squeal with glee and hop off of his lap, running to get my makeup. When I return he pats his lap for me to sit and leans back.

"I'm gonna start with some foundation. I took my friend's because you're similar to her complexion," I explain and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't really need the tutorial, darling".

...

"Don't come near me with that shit!" he groans, knocking the mascara out of my hand.

"Good grief, I'm not gonna put that much on. Maybe two coats?" I say and try to use the mascara wand on him again.

"No way!" he repeats for the fifth time. I crawl off his lap and start setting his face with powder.

"You know, you don't have to do this whole routine for me. I think you're beautiful without makeup," he mutters, glancing up at me from his natural lashes.

"I know I don't need to wear it. I also don't need to wipe my ass but it is a preference of mine," I joke and he makes a grossed-out face.

"Cedric?" someone says from behind us. We both turn and Harry and Ron come into the room.

"Well don't you look lovely," Ron comments with a goofy smile

"Well don't you look lovely," Ron comments with a goofy smile. Cedric stumbles to his feet, his face tomato-red.

"I-she wanted to do it. I didn't ask for it- she wanted to so I- Just to be clear, I don't wear makeup," he stutters and we all make fun of his reaction as we head to the Great Hall.