Draco// Protecting You

WARNING: Themes of sexual harrassment

Your POV

"New to Hogwarts, are you?" a boy with slicked-back greasy hair.

"N-No. I'm in my last year," I reply, looking around the train car for Draco.

"I can make this year more fun if you'd like," he continues, pushing his way into my booth.

"Look, I'm really not interested. I have a boyfriend".

The boy looks around at the empty car and runs his hands up to the hem of my skirt, "I don't see him, love. He got an invisibility cloak on or somein'?" I yelp and smack his hands away, pushing him with all my force away from me. "You bitch, sit down!" he growls, grabbing my wrists and forcing me to struggle under him.

"DRACO! Ugh- get off me! D-DRACO!" I scream, tears running down my face. My fingers stretch out towards my wand but it's no use. The sound of a door sliding open reaches my ears.

"What in..." Draco's quiet voice whispers.

"Draco, help me!" I lean up and catch a glimpse of his betrayed face.

"STUPEFY!" Draco screams, the boy goes flying off of me and landing with a thud against the windows. Draco's face twists with hate as he storms over to the unconscious figure and kicks its face until his black shoes are coated with blood. I stagger towards Draco's erratic body and pull him away.

"Please, stop," I breathe out, holding my side from where the boy had roughly pressed me down.

The boy stirs on the ground momentarily, looking for his wand but Draco is too quick. He grabs the wand off the floor and snaps it. "If you ever try me or my girl again, I'll snap more than your bloody wand, you absolute twat," he snarls, spitting on the boy's face.

The train stops and we collect our things, leaving the car. "Are you alright, love?" Draco mutters, breathing heavily in an attempt to calm himself down.

"I guess so". I turn to look at the blonde boy and tears come to my eyes. He puts down the luggage and holds onto my arms to support me.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you-"

"Why didn't you stop him sooner?" I cry out.

"I didn't know what was going on at first. I thought maybe you were cheating on me and that someone else had taken my place. But then I heard you yell and... I'm so so sorry, love".

"I love you, Malfoy".

"I love you".