sitting in the rain. pt.2

I get home and I'm kinda scared what my parents are gonna think. 

I open the door, expecting my parents to be sitting in the living room waiting for me. It's the least they could do. 

But nobody is home, like always. 

I cry my eyes out. I head up to my room and lay in bed. I put my phone to charge, and set it on my nightstand. I see a piece of paper I don't remember putting there, so I open it. 

It reads:

Look, I don't know where you have been but you better not have gotten into trouble. I don't care what you have done as long as it won't be a problem in this family. Breakfast is on the table since 7 am. Might be cold and have flies on it but honestly, I could care less. 

Love, Mom. 

Love? Love, Mom? Really. I stay in bed for the rest of the day, bawling my eyes out. My eyes are extremely red and the redness doesn't seem to go away. 

I hear a knock on the door, but I try my best to avoid it because I don't want anyone seeing me right now. 

They knock harder and harder every time, so I give up and go open the door. I wipe my tears and look up. It's c/n. 

"Crying again?"

He pulls me into his arms and caresses my arm.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to talk, why didn't you message me? Are your parents home? Are you alone?"

"I didn't message you because I don't want to annoy you. I don't want to only talk to you about my problems. My parents aren't home and yes I am alone."

"Can I come in?"

"oh.. yeah. Sorry."

You two sit in the living room in silence. He only looks at you but doesn't say a word. 

"Can you stop looking at me or say something?"

You tell him, completely annoyed. 

"Sorry, you're just really pretty."

You blush, and start to play with your fingers.

I hear keys rattling at the door. 

Fuck! You think to yourself.

"C/n! You have to get out of here. I think that's one of my parents! Follow me!!"

You tell him, grabbing his arm and leading him upstairs. 

"Here, get out from this window. This balcony has stairs which is weird but it comes in handy. Go now!!" You tell him, and he kisses you on the cheek. 

"I'll message you later?"

He says, and you just smile, nodding your head and shutting the window door. 

Ugh, sorry again. I have no more ideas and this is just so random.