FIRST PARTY Pt.1

COMMENT REQUESTS AND I WILL PUT YOUR USER IN THE BEGINNING FOR HELPING ME OUT!! GIVE MUCH DETAIL SO I CAN MAKE IT AS CLOSE TO HOW YOU WANT IT, THANK YOU. -CHEL 

I also  use a bit too much detail, I'm sorry but I will add "-----------" to part of the story for when we actually arrive there if you really want to get to the point. This is kind of long, compared to other imagines i've seen, so I apologize.

Y/n - your name

C/N - crushes name

F/N - friends name 

R/N - rivals name

YOUR P.O.V 

My new friend, F/N, is the most popular in school. She is going to host a HUGE party at her place, and mostly everyone from our grade is going, including some other guys from a higher grade. This is the first kind of party I have ever been invited to. I have only been invited to kids birthday parties, so this has to be waaaay different. 

I have never really dressed up for a party, so I'm just going to wear some skinny ripped-ish jeans, and a floral body suit I got from Forever 21. I put my outfit on and it doesn't look exactly how I wanted it to.

My fat is squeezing through my jeans and it is so noticeable because I'm wearing a body suit. Ugh. If a guy starts to like me, he has to know what my body truly looks like, don't you think?

Whatever, I put just a little bit of mascara on and fill in my brows just a bit. F/N is supposed to pick me up at 7:30 so I have time to check and see if everything is perfect at the party and we aren't missing anything. 

------------------------------------------------

People start to arrive at the party, slowly but surely. Some people come crammed up in one car,  and some come by alone and hang around at the punch bowl. I watch people coming in, and I see C/N come in. I had him in my class last year, but I never really paid attention to how good looking he was. He was looking for someone, and he stopped looking around when he looked at me. 

I was already looking at him! How embarrassing. I act like I was looking at someone else, and I get up to greet a random person behind him. I notice he came by with this one girl, I was jealous. I had hoped she was just and only a friend, but honestly, all guy and girl friends have had something going on with each other. For now, she was like an ENEMY to me. I couldn't stand her talking to him. 

As time flies by, F/N is sleeping on the couch. I try to wake her up so she is aware of what is going on in the party, but I guess I am in charge of the party now. I go to her phone and change up the music, because honestly, no one was into her taste. 

As I went to her phone, C/N walks towards me. I feel my face get red and super hot, and as he was walking to me, he turned. Like he changed his mind about him coming up to me. My face cooled down, and I saw him going up to the girl. I get a bit closer to her and her name is R/N. He talks to her for a while, and I change the song again, and he comes up to me, hoping he doesn't change his mind again. He says, 

"hey! you have a good taste in music. The music that was playing before, I wasn't really feeling it."

I told you! nobody likes F/N's taste. 

"haha!"

I laugh. "I know, nobody really likes her music choices. Do you have any recommendations? I don't really know what to play." I say, trying to make conversation.

"I'm not sure either, just play whatever but make sure your friend doesn't take control."

I smile and turn back to her. I look at him, and he walks away smiling back at me, feeling like I'm already in love. He is just so attractive.

C/N's P.O.V

I look at Y/N and wow. She is beautiful. But i'm talking to R/N, the girl I came with. She is also beautiful, but I think Y/N is different. I feel bad for R/N because she might think I am now leading her on ever since she caught Y/N looking at me and me looking at her. 

I go up to Y/N, but I feel my cheeks going super tomato red. I walk the other direction and just get some punch for R/N. I finally have the courage to go up to Y/N and tell her she has a good taste in music. I make a lil joke to see her smile, and wow. Her smile is beautiful. I walk away, smiling, and she does the same. I go back to R/N and talk a little bit, moving to the music. 

These really tall guys that look a year older than all of us walk in. They're all super loud. Jocks. I see Y/F/N, she wakes up to the noise of all of the idiots and grabs Y/N by the hand. She takes her to the guys. I hope she doesn't like one of them? I see that a guy is always staring at her and she is doing the same, smiling and laughing. I have never been so jealous. They grab each others hand and walk to the couch to have a talk. I should have done that. She looks so happy that he is talking to her. I go to the punch bowl to listen to their conversation, and she is laughing the whole time. I could be doing that.

Time passes by and they are STILL together. When will he leave? He gets up and looks like he is asking for something. He hands her his phone. Great, is she giving him her number?