take a hint!

I think i took this "star gazing on the roof" idea from someone but I can't remember. but creds to them. 

You and c/n are friends. You have liked him for 3 years already. He probably has no idea and can't take a hint.

MESSAGE FROM C/N (his messages are on the left, and yours are more on the right.)

--Hey! Wanna hang out? I'm bored. We can do anything. 

Ehhhh... feeling kinda lazy right now. Sorry, you can come over though.--

--That's boring! i don't just wanna lay around, I wanna go out and walk or something!

Me? Boring? Oh please. I am not boring.--

-- You are boring. Let's go get ice cream.

Nah, thanks. --

-- it's on me?

Oh shit.. getting ready now!--

You leap out of bed and take a quick shower. You grab something cute from your closet and wait for c/n. The doorbell rings and you go ahead and open it. He looks at you, and says

"Hey.. ready?"

"Yeah.. just got out of the shower."

You guys walk to the ice cream shop, and it's silent. You have nothing else to ask, other than...

"Uh, do you like someone?" you ask, hesitantly. 

"Yeah.."

"Oh.. who? if you don't mind me asking."

"I'll tell you another time. What kinda ice cream are you getting?" he says, completely changing the subject.

"I'm not sure yet, i think I am gonna try a new flavor." 

"Do you like someone?"

"Yeah.. I actually do. I keep it to myself because I think it's embarrassing because everyone knows nothing will happen, you know?"

"Who? C'mon.. I'm your friend!"

"Yeah but it's different. I'll also tell you another time"

You guys continue to walk, arrive, and have your ice cream. 

It has gotten dark, so you guys walk home as fast as possible. You two are the biggest chickens alive. If c/n was ever your mans, you would probably be the one protecting him.

When you two arrive to your house, he stops at your door and says goodnight. That's it. You are tired of him being so dry, (hope you get this, if not, i mean he is so boring and plain.. kinda) so you hold his hand, and kiss him on the cheek. You run inside without saying anything. You ran inside so fast, you didn't get to see his reaction. You guys were only, and ONLY friends. 

I start to think what i did was just a huge mistake. Maybe I shouldn't have done it.. but again, if i wouldn't have done that nothing would have ever happened at all. We have school tomorrow and everything will just be awkward. I go to my roof top and star gaze. C/n and I always star gaze together. This time he wasn't here. It was a hot night, so I stayed up here for a couple of hours and nap. 

I wake up and see that c/n is right beside me. I get up really quickly and sit up. 

"C/n what are you doing here??"

"I want to talk about what you did after we got home."

"Sorry, c/n.. i just really have liked you ever since we met and you just can't take a hint."

"What?! You.. like me? I......"

"Yes.. sorry. I am truly sorry. I can't keep this to myself anymore! I have always hoped that you like me back but you don't do anything to let me know if you do or actually don't. So i just want to let you know that I like you."

JUST GONNA END THIS RIGHT HERE.....