I think I like two guys. (IMAGINE)

E/N- enemy's name

B/G/F - best guy friend (one that you liked at some point)

C/N - crush name

BFF/N - best friends name

BFF/N2- other best friend

You and your friends decided to go to the mall today. You want to look your best, just in case there was a cute guy. You wore an oversized, knit, white sweatshirt, with leggings.

When you guys arrive, you guys head to FOREVER 21. (my favorite place to shop) You guys start to shop, and there you see C/N. Shopping. With a girl. Together. You look at him and he looks at you. You feel your eyes tear up so you grab a random shirt and jeans and run into the dressing room. You hear B/G/F coming after you, but you lock yourself in the room. He stays outside and waits for you to finish crying your eyeballs out. 

"Y/N come out right now!!" says B/G/F. 

"No!!"

"Don't make me go in there."

You come out and hug b/g/f. You start crying into his shoulder.

"Stop crying, what's going on?" he says as he wipes your tears. 

"I saw C/N. That's it. He was here shopping with another girl." you tell him, caressing his hand. 

"It's okay.... maybe she's a sister."

"No, I saw him with E/N."

"It's okay, let's go catch up with the girls. We can leave if you want to."

"No.. it's okay. We can keep shopping, but we have to eat because I'm starving, ok B/G/F?"

You tell him as you go looking for BFF/N and BFF/N2. He gives you a side hug as you two walk and holds you tightly. He has his arm around you, but you guys are just friends. But you want to have someone exactly like him. I did like B/G/F at one point in the very beginning of our friendship, but i know he doesn't see me that way. I'm not over him, it's just that I really like C/N and I started to like him to get over B/G/F. Is that bad??

A/N, do you guys want a part two? If you do, I need time to think about the ending for a while.