sorry, sorry, sorry.

WARNING, THERE COULD BE DARK HUMOR USED AT LEAST ONCE IN THIS STORY.  ALSO THERE COULD BE BAD LANGUAGE!

It's the third week of school and you have your crush in 4 classes. He has been your crush for 2 years now. And if you're asking, Why so long? well, it's because we have been friends for that exact amount of time. I liked him the second I met him. It's hard for me to get over him because we are always together. 

"Hey y/n! wanna hang later? I have nothing to do after school and honestly I'm craving something from the coffee shop downtown." c/n says, in excitement. 

"Yeah.. sure! So have I. I have wanted the iced coffee for so long honestly."

"OK.. well see you after school where we always meet up!!" he gives you a quick hug and walks to his last class.  

You walk to your class, and all you can think of is how lucky you are to be able to be his best friend. You wish you could let him know that you really like him, but you don't have the guts to. 

TIME SKIP

"Heyyyy y/nnnn" he says, yelling from across the campus. 

"Hey c/n! Wanna go to the coffee shop now?"

"Yes! I have been waiting all day."

You two walk from school to the coffee shop. 

A while later you guys are finished with your drink and pastry. You guys head out to go home. You two are neighbors, so you two always walk home together. You two enjoy each others company. 

"Hey c/n"

"Yeah??"

"I wanna ask you something"

"Ok.. what?"

"How do you tell someone you like them? How do you build up the confidence?"

"Well.. personally I have never told someone I like them. It all just depends on who you are and how you are as a person. And if you really wanna do it, then just do it. Why do you ask?"

"Ugh.... because. I wanna let you know that I really like you. I have liked you for so so long. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. I just needed to get this off of my chest."

"Omg...y/n, I'm so honored that you like me... but I am sorry.... I don't feel the same way."

You suck in your tears. Does he not know how this feels? He needs to find a better way to reject someone. 

"Oh my god... it's okay. I regret telling you this now. I'm sorry"

"Y/n it's ok... we can still be uh... friends."

You can tell how awkward he is feeling. You regret every second at this moment and just wish you could delete yourself. 

"I'm sorry again.. can we act like this never happened?"

"Of course."

You two are silent for the rest of the walk. 

You get home, and he says 

"ok well I had fun! I'll see you tomorrow."

You nod, smile, and walk to your front door.

Days have passed, and c/n has been avoiding you. You knew you shouldn't have confessed your feelings to him, but it's too late now, don't you think?

You have been missing school. You can't stand seeing him everyday and him purposely avoiding you. 

Not one message from him. 

Every time he would look at you he would give you an ugly stare.

You go back to school. You want to get over him, so you start to look for another guy to like. This is the only way you could move on. 

Days have passed and you met this new guy. Ever since, c/n has been staring at you two because you all hang out at a very nearby area. 

"Hey y/n!"

You hear a familiar voice, so you turn and it's c/n. Is he trying to make life miserable? You avoid him and keep walking. 

"Why don't you answer me?" he asks. 

"Why don't I answer you? Maybe because you have been avoiding me for weeks? Maybe because you have been hanging out with new people? Maybe because you have been giving me ugly looks?" you tell him, giving sass. 

"Woah... sorry. OK?"

"Sorry isn't gonna make me feel better. You have been making me feel like shit and honestly you have made me think things I shouldn't be thinking of. And why all of a sudden are you staring at me? Because I'm hanging out with a guy? I'm not looking at you because you have been hanging out with girls, if that's what you're trying to get from all of this." 

You tell him. You then walk away. He tries to get a grip of your hand, but you nudge to signal him to leave you alone.

You get home and go on your phone. You see that you have one unread message.

MESSAGE FROM: C/N

-- I need to tell you something! Yes I did feel awkward when you told me you had feelings for me. Ok, I need to tell you that I liked you before. I liked you the first year of our friendship. I never gave you hints because I thought you only saw me as a friend. When you told me you liked me, those feelings started to come back. I thought of so many things and didn't want to develop those feelings again because it broke my heart, even though you didn't do anything. I was avoiding you because I didn't want to be awkward around you all over again. I gave you ugly looks so you avoid me as well, and don't have feelings for me anymore. I hang out with other girls because I want to get over you. Basically, I don't deserve you. I think you are a very special, precious girl that deserves the world. I don't think I will be able to give you the world. I am not good enough. But let me admit, I think I still have feelings for you. I just want you to be happy and I think I would be the worst guy for you.

END OF MESSAGE

You leave his message on read. You run to your closet and grab a coat. You run to his house. You knock on his door. 

"Oh.. hey y/n. I didn't expect you t-to be here." He tells you, stuttering.

You don't say anything. You grab the sides of his face and pull them closer to you. You gave him a kiss. 

"I still really like you. If you really want me to be happy, I think you would be the only guy to meet those expectations." you tell him, breaking the kiss. 

"I should have never rejected you. Sorry for breaking you."

"If you ask me to be your girlfriend, I would feel much better." you tell him, smirking.

"Well.. will you be my girlfriend?" He tells you. 

"Yes!"

He gives you another kiss. 

"You know...I have more balls than you do. Nothing would have happened if it weren't for me, loser."

You tell him as you walk away to your house. 

SO SO MUCH CRINGE. SORRY THIS IS SO BAD BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING POSTED! I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW. THANK YOU FOR READING!!! XOXO