"Luce are you eating?" Natsu asked.

"Of course I am!" I said.

"Then why do you weigh like a feather?" He asked.

"Hahaha. Funny Natsu. I'm fat and heavy like Happy said." I said and rolled my eyes. I sat down on a branch and helped him up.

"Do you really believe him?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Well, yeah I guess." I shrugged looking down.

"Luce, he only does that to tease you." He said and I stayed silent.

"Luce." He said but I still stayed silent.

"Luce." He said again.

"Luce are you asleep? I told you not to. We haven't even gotten to the best part yet." He asked and I shook my head giggling.

"Look at me Luce." He said but my gaze stayed at the grass below us. His finger went under my chin and he made me look at him. I could see a frown on his face.

"Luce, are you upset 'coz Happy says that you're fat everytime he carries you?" He asked and I didn't move.

"Luce, if it makes you feel happy I'm gonna tell Happy to stop." He said and I shook my head.

"No need to Natsu. I just got lost in my little own world for a moment." I said.

"Lying is bad Luce." He said and hugged me.

"Sorry." I said.

"No need to. It's gonna come out in 3 2 1." He said. Little flame orbs flew out of the leaves of the trees. I gasped in awe.

"T-This is beautiful Natsu!" I exclaimed as one of the fireflies landed on my hand.

"I know. But you're beautifuler." He said.

"Theres no such word as beautifuler." I said.

"There is when it comes to you." He said and I blushed. I continued to adore the fireflies.

"Is this why you asked me to come here?" I asked.

"Nope. I got two more surprises." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"First, look up." He said. I looked up and squealed silently.

"Pretty stars." I said. The stars shone brightly above us. It looks like silver glitter spread across the sky. I could see some zodiacs above us.

"I know right." He said also looking up. I looked at him.

"What's the third surprise?" I asked. He grins and jumps down. He held both his hands up and helped me get down. When I got down, the fireflies swarmed around us. It made a circle surrounding us like a protective barrier.

"Luce, I'm so lucky to have you here right now. I was glad meeting you in Hargeon. It was a miracle I could say. After that, we formed Team Natsu and went on many missions. I still remember our very first one where you had to wear a maid outfit, you looked hot in it. Oh! Let's not forget the one where I stole an S-class mission and we both went on it. Luce, for this past 8 years, I realized something." He said and started walking towards me. Some fireflies went on his head and formed what seems like a crown. Some fireflies went on my head and also formed a crown. More fireflies came and circled around us making a breeze flying my hair out of my face.

"The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you make me happy always makes my heart flutter and my stomach gets filled with fireflies. When you're happy, I'm happy. When you're sad, I'm sad and I go beat up who made you sad. When you're angry, I'm angry. When you're hurt, I go kill whoever hurts you. Luce, without you, I feel empty. I'm nothing wihout you. There are still guys out there who can get you from me. So....." He knelt on one knee and took out a red velvet box. Fireflies went up to the sky behind me and formed 5 words, 'Will you marry this idiot?'. I smiled my eyes getting teary.

"Lucy Heartfilla, will you marry this idiot of yours?" He asked with his infamous smile as he opened the box revealing a silver ring(A/N: i don't want to go into full detail.). Tears started to fall.

"Come on Luce. Even the fireflies agrees." He said. I looked up again seeing the words different now, 'Aye!'.

"Yes." I said. He put the ring on my finger and kissed it. He stood up and tackled me in a hug.

"I love you Lucy soon-to-be-Dragneel." He whispered in my ear before letting go.

"I love you too my soon-to-be-husband." I giggled and we both kissed each other. The fireflies danced around us in a slow motion. This night was amazing.

Bonus:
Natsu's pov

"Okay this is the third time we're practicing this you should get it right. " I sighed. The fireflies formed into a head and nodded.

"I will kneel down and say a lot of things but when you hear me say,  'There are still guys out there who can get you from me.' You will... " I sighed as they formed it again.  'Will you marry this idiot? ' Oh come on.  I'm not an idiot.

"We'll settle with that. I give up. " I groaned.