The blue eyed man didn't understand what Fu Hanyu was thinking, he hesitated a bit, "Young master?"

Fu Hanyu shook his head, "Ah, my head hurts from thinking too much... Whatever, let's go check out that dumb woman."

Nodding, the blue eyed man silently followed Fu Hanyu to the prison where they put Lin Xinglan.

On the other side, Lin Xinglan was getting hungry, she didn't know how long she had been in the prison since there weren't any windows or hole to see through outside. There wasn't much in her cell, just a couple of chains with handcuffs against the walls, old and dry blood was everywhere as if the room was out from a gory horror movie.

It would be a lie if Lin Xinglan wasn't scared, she had even taken a seat on the dirty ground, embracing herself. She didn't want to know what kind of things happened inside the cells.

She had just started to rub her stomach to ease her hunger when she heard a sound coming from the opposite side. It was a sound of footsteps and it became louder and clearer as the seconds passed by.

Now there were two figures standing in front of the bars that belonged to the cell Lin Xinglan was in. She looked at the golden masked man with annoyance yet at the same time, she did feel a small fear in her heart as she didn't know what that man had planned for her. But as long as she knew the fact that he had something planned for her, she knew it would never be something good for her at least.

"How is it to live in a cell?" Fu Hanyu amusingly asked.

"Why don't I put you in a cell, you will experience the feeling first-handedly." Lin Xinglan showed him a smile that wasn't a smile.

"Rude girl! Don't you act like that towards young master!" The blue eyed man that stood beside Fu Hanyu shouted angrily.

Lin Xinglan sighed and quietly muttered, "What young master? That man is more like an idiotic criminal that kills for fun."

Unfortunately, the blue eyed man and Fu Hanyu had heard Lin Xinglan's words quite well.

The blue eyed man scowled, "Watch your mouth before I'll make it permanently closed!"

Fu Hanyu raised his hand in front of the blue eyed man to stop the man from talking further, "Enough, Xavier."

The blue eyed man regained his composure and obediently obeyed Fu Hanyu, "Yes, I apologize, young master."

Lin Xinglan, on the other hand, raised her eyebrow in disbelief, "Xavier? Your name is Xavier?"

Seeing the look on Lin Xinglan, the blue eyed man became irked, "That's right. My name is Xavier." Then he looked very proud as he continued, "I received the honor of young master, he gave me the name."

He expected a reaction from Lin Xinglan but he never expected for her to suddenly laugh after he was done talking.

"What are you laughing at?!"

"No, nothing... It's just that your name is quite..."

"My name is quite what?" The blue eyed man, Xavier, squinted his eyes.

"That is.. You have quite a nice name!" Lin Xinglan smiled calmly as she complimented him, although she was trying her best to not laugh again.

Besides reading novels, she also read enough stories on internet to know that the name 'Xavier' was a cliché name for werewolves - specifically, alphas. However, that wasn't the biggest reason why she laughed.

Xavier didn't expect for her to say such thing after she had laughed but he only snorted and didn't reply back. Fu Hanyu had been observing Lin Xinglan ever since he stepped inside the prison. His eyes were unclear to his thoughts, it was hard to see what he was thinking when he observed her. However, he didn't think further as he spoke: