Chapter 39

"Fu... Hanyu?" Lin Xinglan tilted her head.

She could swear the name felt familiar to her, and she had it on the tip of her tongue.

Qiang Jingyi, who saw the look on her face, asked, "You know who he is?"

She rubbed her temples, "Most likely not, who is he?"

His eyes became cold as he said, "An extremely annoying pest who just won't die."

Lin Xinglan roll her eyes when she heard his sentence, Zaki Yaman saw this and laughed out loudly.

He explained, "Little sister, Fu Hanyu is a powerful man controlling a large territory in the underworld."

When she heard him mentioning the underworld, her body became stiff. She was a normal high school student in her past life, she didn't know much about the underworld but she knew enough what it was.

To be honest, she knew someone very well who had connections with the underworld. She inwardly grimaced when she thought about that person, she was incredibly angry when she found out that he did illegal things-

Hold on a minute.

Now that she thought about him, she suddenly came to a realization! Fu Hanyu-- That was the same name as he had!

Lin Xinglan gasped out loud, but then she calmed down because there was no way that person would be here. After all, what were the chances for him to transmigrate or whatever to this world? The chances were extremely slim. The only possibility was that it was only a person with the same name as him.

The three men that sat with her gave her a look, making her feel embarrassed.

"I just thought about something, nothing interesting so please, continue."

"Okay, well, if little sister does not know what the underworld is, you can say it's a place full of criminals. Fu Hanyu is someone you would want to avoid offending," As Zaki Yaman said that, he looked at Qiang Jingyi, "Normally, people would avoid offending the man. He has the power and money to back him up. Adding to the details, he is also a sadist like a certain someone, never letting his prey off so easily and other things little sister shouldn't worry about. To put it short and simple, you should stay away from these kind of people."

He smiled so brightly until he felt a icy gaze shooting at him.

Lin Xinglan wasn't clear over what Zaki Yaman meant but could only nod, and ask some questions.

"What does Fu Hanyu look like? What does he usually wear, does he have any symbol that would give him out?"

Zaki Yaman smirked and slyly commented, "Ohoho, don't tell me you're interested in Fu Hanyu?"

Her face became slightly red and rebutted, "You're mistaken. I want to know the general idea of how he looks so that I can recognize him if I see him."

Qiang Rong Kai who had been silent during their recent conversation, finally opened his mouth, "Good. You may like that kind of type but Fu Hanyu isn't the right one-"

Before he could finish to say what he wanted, Lin Xinglan cut him off and said, "How would you know if I'm interested in that kind of type or not?" She gave him a perplexed look.

He glanced shortly at the man sitting on the other side of the table, then looked back at her and only said two words with his unchanged face, "Foolish woman."

Lin Xinglan quietly grumbled out words of complaint. Excuse her for not being exactly a bright person, if she were, she wouldn't had such average grades.