Chapter twenty one

Markus pov

I wake to the sound of the shower in Bru's room and notice it's three in the morning. Guess someone was getting down and dirty with a cute button I know, finally. Next I notice my lil love is not beside me. Time to investigate. Just as I reach the kitchen door I hear his phone ring and he answers, I don't hear what he says. I do hear his sharp intake of breath and it has me moving quickly, whoever is on that phone is not somebody he's happy to hear from and I promised to protect him so I will. Grabbing the phone I bark "who the fuck is this?".

"Who the fuck are you" comes the smart ass reply. "You don't get to ask the questions here asshole. Now who are you and why has the thought of taking to you scared my boyfriend so badly. Talk!". I demand. He chuckles. He fucking chuckles, if this dick was in front of me right now I kick his ass.

I wait until he calms but what he tells me next makes me furious "oh so he didn't tell you" more laughing "I'm his boyfriend not you. He's been play you all along and when the times right we were going to take your possessions, money and flee. We were together just yesterday. I can still fell that tight little hole-" he doesn't get to finish because I throw the phone at the wall breaking it instantly.

Enzo jumps in fright and reaches out for my arm. I brush him off and he looks confused "Enzo, I am three seconds from loosing my mind. You better get to explaining and get to it fast. Who. The. Fuck. Was. That?". He pales and it's all I need to know. I lose it "oh so you do have a fucking boyfriend. You were using me and Bru. What about Rubin, huh, why use him. Bru and I have money he doesn't why play him in on your lil act. Your fucking sick ya know that. I'll write you a check and you can go fuck yourself" I realise then that my shouting has woken Bru and Rubin who hear everything. Bru looks furious while my poor button looks as devastated as I feel.

"What happened" Bru asks. So I answer "this lying piece of shit got up in the night to take a phone call from guess who, his boyfriend. I overheard him gasp and thinking he was in trouble I came in to protect him and took the phone away. Then I get informed that not only was it his boyfriend on the line but that they are playing us for money. Isn't that right scumbag" I shout at him.

Enzo is in floods of tears and even with my heart breaking I want to hold him and never let go but I don't and I won't ever again. This thought pulls hard on my heart and it takes all I have in me not to crumble right then and there. I storm to the office pull out my check book and write ten thousand on it. I thrust it at him when I arrive in the kitchen where nobody has moved an inch. "Here. Get out".

It is all I have to say. It's all I can manage to say. I don't wait to see him leave or would break me. Once in my room I crack, hot, fat tears fall from my eyes and I thrash the place. Why me! Why am I always left! Why does everyone I love always leave or hurt me! Well I'm done. The only person I can rely on is my brother, my best friend and everyone else can go fuck themselves.