The Cat's Ninth Life

I still remained kneeling, all of us who were kneeling beforehand were still kneeling. All but Abraham. Negan pulled his boots along the surface to in-front of me, where he crouched, "You really want to back-answer me after what I just did to your 'friend'. I'd advice you not too, I prefer it when Lucille is not too dirty. Now, your going to follow me, and kneel beside this beautiful lady...you hear me?" 

My hands were shaking as they steadied onto the grit. Each pebble stuck into my hand, piercing it roughly, "Why?" 

"Another thing, don't question me", he got up and walked over to Rosita and Sasha. 

I turned to Rick, he shook his head down and up, gesturing me to go. I sighed, "Negan...you can turn back from this. If we work together, we can make this world better together, maybe. Come on. You do not have to be the villain..." 

"That's right, working together. Well if you's work for me, you's work with me. Plus I ain't that villain, you guys are. You slit my men's throats in the night...", his voice grew rougher. 

"You bashed our friends skulls in. You say men, not friends, not family, they were just shit on the side of the road to you!", I looked at Negan. 

He grinned, "You sure in hell have some guts don't you...Sunnydale", he chuckled, "Rick, how-come you have not ended this one yet..." 

Rick shook, "Because...she...she's...my little girl" 

"Aww, do you's all sit around for Sunday lunch and prepare for Christmas?", Negan sarcastically grinned. 

He soon wandered back over to Rosita, were he tormented her as if she would give him answers. He must have been in-front of her for two and a half minutes, when Daryl got up. I watched as Daryl pulled himself up, and before Dwight could grip him, he managed to give Negan a blow to the left cheek. Daryl was soon restrained, as Negan wiped his face. I could not see his face just yet, but I guessed it would be a red mark, and he would have to leave soon for a bag of peas before it swelled. 

Rick yelled across to Daryl, "Daryl! No, no!" 

"That right there, that's a no no. That whole bit. Not one bit of that shit flies around here. I already told you people, the first ones free, then after that do you remember what I say, I will shut that shit down! - no exceptions!", his eyebrows furrowed. He was turned so all of us kneeling could see how serious he was. Eugene carried on whispering to himself and making whimpering noises in his breaths, "Now I don't know what lying ass-holes you have been dealing with, but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important, so I need you to know me", he grinned while wiping his beard and turning to Daryl, then Glenn, "Back to it" 

I had to keep my breath in, as he whacked the bat onto the surface of Glenn's head. The barb- wire dug in, so would not just leave engravings. Maggie's moans and whimpering could be heard over the top of the repetitive squelches. I did not stop looking, just kept my eyes focused on him. He was still kneeling up, his eye bulging out, "Maggie, Sunny, I will find you's", he did not manage to say it that understandably, but we still knew what his final words were, for now. I kept watching, "Please! I can help him!", I yelled across, but Negan remained crashing down the bat, until it knocked more than just the life out of Glenn. Negan turned to us, and in his breaths he chuckled, "God shit! I did not want to have to do that to you people! He would have been a great worker, but you's pushed my hand! Whether you hit me", he eyed Daryl, "Teamed on me", he eyed Sky and Carl, "Or back-answered me", he eyed me, "You caused this shit to happen" 

He wandered to Rick, "Get up!", Rick did not move, "Rick, get up! Don't make me carry you", Rick got up off the ground, gradually, "Depending on your choice here, depends if your crap day will get crappier", Negan grinned, "Get in the RV", Rick whispered what, "Get in the RV Rick, do not make me count!"