This is our constituent

Two words had not been put together for me by Sky nor Carl. There is a possibility that she told him and I would have to accept that. I still wanted to tell Carl, but it was easier stated than actually done. He was in and out Ricks all day, and I kept getting many chances but the thang in the way was the stairs. I had not yet pushed myself to the limit of making it down the stairs so he would end up speaking, greeting or considering to me in his presence. That was until the door opened and gently slammed. 

I made my way down the stairs, and stopped at the bottom before regaining my breaths. Carl was in the kitchen on a stool, and by the smell of it, someone had made pancakes during the evening. I went into the kitchen with my hands crossing over one another, but not my arms. He swirled himself around on the stool, I already wanted to swivel myself around and run back up the stairs, but I want can not always get and I was finished with all this running away malarky. 

"Hey", Carl was busy pushing a pancake into his mouth. 

I was about to take a seat beside him when I thought that might not be for the best, yet it might be. Carl began to tap on the stool beside him, but I refused and just declined his offer, "How is Sophia doing now?", thinking of Sophia and her streaky face, made me think of Phoebe. At some point it would be considerate for me and Judith to make either a big cake, a batch of cupcakes or cookies, maybe all of the above. That was if we even had any of the ingredients. 

"Sophia. She is doing better now, she actually wanted me to thank you for her, well, I mean from her", he had finished swallowing the pancake and pushing it down his oesophagus by his muscle contractions. Contractions. Contractions. I had not even give that much thought. 

"Oh, I did not really do that much", I smiled at him, getting one in return. 

He pulled himself off the stool and came face to face with me, before putting and resting his hands on my shoulders, "I still owe you a thank you", I could smell his smell, and I felt like I needed to rest my head on his chest, but I stepped myself away from that, "For my eye" 

"You would have done the same for me", I smiled it off, "Anyway, that game of pool I owe you as well?" 

"Oh, yeah thats right. You still owe me one", he smiled before laughing a little. His hands were still on my shoulders, "I guess I ain't in the mood for that right now" 

"So what are you in the mood for?", I even smiled as I spoke to him. 

He scanned his eyes up and down me, he noticed I had took notice and noticed him doing that, "I am not quite sure yet. Any suggestions?" 

I smiled, "...Not that I can think of", I did not want out of this room right now. 

He took a step closer to me and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand, "Maybe you can explain yourself", just when I was about to query or remark what he was on about, the door swung open and 'Ben' came straight inside, her feet stomping slightly. 

"Sky, what is it?", Carl turned around to Sky. How the hell did he know that that was Sky? The way she walked? The strand of hair poking out? I would possibly be took by some surprise if he could see that. Well I guess Sky has the super hearing, Carl has the super sight, how ironic, and I have the super brain. I probably have the super abilities maybe to heal, or at least I dream I do. I have many dreams. Many, many dreams, which are excluding the nightmares. 

Sky seemed to be hit from the same eye-opener, but not as much. If he knew about her, they might of crossed paths within the past week. This came to not a high shock to her, so she had more awareness than me that he knew. That is likely what he wanted me to explain, but now I wanted to explanation for why Sky never told me she was going to tell him, that was obviously unless she did not tell him, but the only other way he could of potentially found out is by it being given away by someone who broke the 'oath' or he just caught her when she had her guard, hood, or identity down.