Fuqboi \\ Lee Taeyong

Dyed red hair that was ever changing various hues of black, white even pink. The same badly dyed hair always pushed back with a black and red Bulls snapback and a clean slit in his eyebrow from a 'biking accident' scar but we all knew he spent tedious moments each week shaving that dear slit. Award winning smile that made girl's (and boys alike) knees weak. A body figure that made those ancient Greek statues weep.  Let's not describe further, I belive you get the picture.

Instagram following probably higher than the amount of people in this high school several types over. Undoubtedly every photo with his head tilted the same way, jaw clenched and the same Drake caption about fake people showing fake love to him. How ironic. 

Don't forget the illustrious family history and the many wild and wonderful tales of parties filled with alcohol, deafening bass and anyone who was anyone there.

Oh yes! Did I mention he raps?

He, who walked around like he owned the place.

Which he actually did, his dad was the founder. 

His name was Lee Taeyong.

To know him was to become enamoured with him thus leaving a trail of heartbroken thought to be significant others in his wake. That was always the case, even for me.

I became his everything.
for a week.

"See you tonight at Jaehyun's party?" Taeyong asked, cornering my form between the wall and him. I entertained this, throwing my arms around his neck. His ever-popular smirk creeping onto his Adonis' like features.

"How about see you never?"  I said, rolling my eyes and pushing my way out of his corner.

"Baby, don't be like that." He pleaded, faux sincerity that would've made anyone stop and give their all.

"What do you want now? Nudes? I have a MAC lipstick in Velvet Nude if you want? I'm not sure it would fit your skin tone."

With that, I left him alone in the passageway his team of alike blockheads patting him on the back and laughing.

The same neanderthals probably plotting some type of mockery of the girl who rejected the infamous Lee Taeyong.