A/N - Help is needed

So I began re-reading this book and BOI am I cringing. The cringe is real folks, I mean... "pregnant lemon" *Facepalms into oblivion* Also my writing skills sucked! I can't stand it... I'll probably do some editing and changing the story a bit because I've read your comments guys and... maybe you crossdressing wasn't that good of an idea? I don't know... Plus I need to re-watch the whole anime because boi do I remember anythjng from the series? HELL TO THE NO!

I would also like to hear some ideas from you guys, because I honestly have no clue as to what I should write... Should I make seperate chapters with each and every character or should I just make images kind of or should I keep going as I already am (what I mean by that is just putting a [Host of your choice] and then just roll with the story)??????

HELP PLEASE. I will give you credit alright? Don't worry, either pm or comment, it doesn't matter. Just share some of your ideas with me. I feel like the readers should be able to decide these kinds of things to because this isn't just my book, this is our, the readers book! You all have the power to change the story, remember that!

Now I need to head to sleep, I'll try my best as to finish the easter chapter tomorrow, don't worry! (Tbh I am a fast writer hehe, I can just be such a slacker sometimes...) I love you all and  appreciate everything you do!

Sincerely Bella