11- Bright Blue

Luna's POV

I woke up to find a shimmery, almost transparent, blue stag looking at me. I jumped up from Neville's bed and grabbed my wand.

Neville shot up when he noticed I moved and looked around to find the stag.

"Luna, I-I need you." It spoke in Harry's shaking voice before dissolving into nothingness.

I looked at Neville and our eyes locked. Then, he nodded and I ran out of his room, outside the Hogwart's grounds. I quickly disapparated.

I heard Harry's footsteps before I saw him. I opened my eyes to see Harry running at me.

He engulfed me in a hug and started to quietly cry into my shoulder.

I was utterly confused, but rubbed his back, trying to comfort him.

"Lu-Luna Gi-Gi-Ginny's..." He whispered into my shoulder.

I took him over to the nearest couch and sat him down. He looked like a mess, with fresh tears running down his face.

I held his hand inbetween both of mine and murmured, "Harry, what's wrong?"

He looked up at me and said, "Gi-Ginny isn't home and her w-wand was on the floor. I checked the last spell that it did and it was a missed Stunning spell on a cloaked m-man."

I gasped as I felt tears stream down my own face.

I opened my mouth to say something when a little voice from the hallway said, "Daddy?"

Harry jumped up, wiped his tears on his Auror uniform and went to get Teddy.

They walked back into the drawing room and Teddy ran up to hug me.

I felt his little hands wrap around me and he said, "Hi Aunt Luna, whatcha doing here?"

I bit my lip to stifle my sob and looked at Teddy. "Hey Teddy Bear, why are you awake at this hour?"

He shrugged,"Nightmare, where's Mummy?"

He glanced up at Harry, who was looking down at the floor, trying to stop the tears.

Then the kid looked up at me, confusion written all over his face.

"Aunt Luna, where's Mummy?"

I discreetly wiped a fresh tear that slid down and answered, "Mummy has gone somewhere right now, and she told me to put you to sleep, so off to bed!"

Harry looked at me and mumbled, "I'm going to go call the Auror Department"

I nodded and walked Teddy back to his room and tucked him in. I was about to leave when he said, "Luna, is Mummy coming back?"

I turned towards him and said, "Of course, Bear."

I walked back to Harry, who now is in his normal night clothes and sat next to him. He looked up at me and fresh tears started to leak from his emerald eyes once more.

He hugged me again, while I rubbed his back, while whispering, "Are they coming?"

"Yeah...", he sniffled.

Pop!

A few people in blue uniforms appeared and started searching the room. One of the Aurors walked up to us, now separated, and said, "Hey Harry, so, what happend?"

Harry grasped my hand for comfort and I squeezed back. "I ca-came home an-and I didn't see Gin-Ginny waiting for me with her wa-wand on the floor and so I che-checked it and it showed that her last spell with it was a missed Stunning spell at a cloaked man."

The Auror gasped," Oh my Merlin, you poor thing." She patted his arm. "We'll find her."

He nodded, understanding. The Auror smiled at me, and then rejoined her fellows.

I looked back at my friend. He was looking at the floor with such a lost expression, it almost made me cry again.

After the Aurors left, I led Harry to the largest couch I could see in the room and sat down. He laid down, with his head on my lap and fell asleep quickly. I sighed and brushed his hair out of his face. I pulled his glasses off and set them on the coffee table. I leaned my head back and felt my eyelids droop.

I woke up to Teddy poking my arm. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw that Harry left. I sighed and pulled Teddy up onto my lap. He played with my hair while I was thinking.

What in Merlin's name am I going to do?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neville's POV

Sunshine shone between the curains on my window, waking me up. I ran my hands through the blankets, trying to find Luna, but then came to the realization that Luna left for some reason during the night.

I sighed and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and walked towards the bathroom, when I heard a knock on my office door. 

I quietly groaned, walked to the door and swung it open quickly before the door started to speak. There stood a petite, elderly woman with outrageously curly blonde hair, who seemed to be talking to a floating, green quill on parchment.

"-visiting the headquarters of newly appointed Herbology Professor at Hogwarts, Professor Longbottom. And here he is now!"

I blinked. Who the hell is this lady again and why is she talking to a quill?

Then, a memory of a semi-younger version of this lady harrassing Harry floated into my mind. Oh.

"Good morning, Ms. Skeeter! What brings you to my office?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny's POV (bet you didn't expect that)

I winced as another sharp blow to the ribs vibrated down my spine. I shivered. I was wearing threadbare clothing that covered barely enough to be decent. I was starving.

The pain suddenly stopped. I looked up. My imprisoner was now walking away.

He was wearing dark clothes, with a wand in one hand and a knife in the other. Unfortunately, they were both bloody. The only piece of skin you could see on him was his eyes and eyelids, when he blinked.

He was almost at the door. I faintly yelled, "Wait, come here!"

He stopped and laughed outloud. I feel like I've heard this laugh before.

"Oh? I had thought, maybe, you didn't want anymore pain, but I guess, when it's asked..."

My breathing shallowed," Um, not exactly, I just you to see this one stain on my...er, outfit, that, uh, looks weird."

He walked over and kneeled next to me while examining the cloth. I took this oppurtunnity to look into his eyes.

They were blue, a bright blue I recognized immediately.

I unconciously made a small noise when I figured it out. He glanced up into my eyes, before smirking and placing his hand on my bare thigh.

"Ah, I guess this requires another introduction. Hello, dear sister."

------------------------

OKay I got another chapter out after that whole 500 reads situation, I'm still s h o o k e t h though.

Annyyyyway, thank you for reading and put your thoughts in the comments!

Please vote if you want to! Lol

Byyyee

MaryMilly<3