7 - Back to St. Mungos

Luna's POV

I woke up to Neville quietly snoring into the crook of my neck. I turned a little to try to face him, but he snuggled deeper into my neck. I sighed in adoration. He was too cute when he was asleep.

His moppy brown hair was in a quiff and his face looked so peaceful with the slow breathing. I looked down. His lips were parted just a bit and his shirt was riled up a bit.

Quite a bit. I saw the bottom of his abdomen, which was just rock-hard muscle. I bit my lip.

I made a quick decision. I brought my lips down to Neville's and just held them in front of his. I debated whether I should do it.

Hell yeah, my conscience said as I pressed my lips against his.

He responded immediately, moving his hand into my hair. We fought for dominance, which, in the end, he won. I was on my back, with Neville hovering over me.

As the need for oxygen became more and more vital, he started trailing kisses down. I let out a moan and I feel the triumphant smile against my neck.

Luna, I told myself, if you let this continue, you'll be taking care of a child in nine months.

I put one hand on his chest and he got the message and backed off. He stood and ran his hand through his hair while blushing adorably.

I got up, straightened out my shirt, and walked over to the kitchen. I hummed to myself while I made some tea (What? I'm british!). I put the kettle on the stovetop and walked back into the living room.

Neville had folded the blanket, put the pillows back, and had opened the door to leave.

"Neville, wait!" I shouted. He turned to me with a confused expression.

"Luna, I just wanted to get a breath of fresh air." He explained, cautiously.

"Oh. Sorry, I thought you wer-" He interupted me.

"-going to leave you?" He asked, finishing my sentence.

I nodded slowly. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, "I would never."

Neville suddenly lifted up his head and sniffed the air, "Chamomile?" I nodded and he grinned.

"My favourite!" he said, while steering us towards the kitchen.

------------------------------------------

Ginny's POV

I woke up, finding myself snuggled into Harry's chest. I could hear his breathing, paced, like a metronome.

I got up from the bed and went into the master bathroom to take a shower. After I had finished, I walked out, clad in a towel and took in the scene. Harry had woke up and laid against the headboard. He was checking his phone when he heard me walk in. 

He looked up, green eyes wide in shock as he took in my appearance. I couldn't use the 'eyes up here' comment because he's my husband, so I used the opportunity to check him out.

He was wearing sweats and no shirt, which I approved of instantly. His hair was ruffled and his glasses were on. I felt his sparkling emerald eyes rake my body as he bit his lip, which took all my willpower to not give it to him in that moment.

"Mrs. Potter, I must say, I appreciate the view." he said winking, while walking over towards me. He placed his hands on either side of my hips. 

I threw my head back and laughed. He really tried.

I sighed, and transfigured my towel into some blue jeans and my favorite blue shirt.

"I just wanted to say hi, Mr. Potter. Did you have other intentions?" I smiled and placed my clasped arms around his neck while leaning in for a kiss. But stopped as I noticed something enter the room.

A beautiful blueish wisp of air that resembled an otter floated gracefully into our room and looked at us. 

"He ran away. I'm still at St. Mungos." And then, it disappeared.

I looked at Harry before grabbing his arm and apparating.

-------------------------------

Luna's POV

I served the tea with lemon cake that I whipped up. Neville decided he was going to go home and get changed and come back. 

I went to my room after hearing the familiar Pop! and changed into a bright green sundress with my grey flats. I brushed through my hair with conditioner so it would look sleek and curly. I put it up into a ponytail and looked at my radish earrings. I really wanted to wear them, but the radishes had molded quite a bit. I sighed, guess I have to make a new pair. I put on my old butterbeer cork necklace and applied some pink lipgloss. 

"Done." I said calmy to my reflection.

I walked out to see Neville back and saw him wearing some blue jeans with a nice white shirt. His hair was gelled to the point where it looked like he robbed Draco Malfoy's hair supplies.

"Hey." I said as I walked over to him. I ruffled his hair, making it look natural.

He grinned at me and sat down. I followed him and sat on the couch next to the one he was sitting at. I picked up my cup and took in the scent. It was one of my favorite scents, it reminded me of Neville which is probably why I made it.

Neville opened his mouth to speak, when he was interrupted by a wisp of blue smoke entered my apartment and formed into a beautiful stallion.

"Luna, oh and Neville, if you're still there, meet me in the Spell Damage Ward at St. Mungos. It's Mione."

Then, it dissolved into thin air.

I felt Neville grab my hand and apparate for me.

Back to St. Mungo's, I thought.

---------------------------------------

Hola! I've been in a writing mood recently and I'm going to use it to my advantage.

Hope you like this chapter! What do you think will happen?

Also, Gryffindor or Ravenclaw?

Vote, Comment, and Read!

Mary <3